Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Graphic Designers READ THIS!
Hello everyone. 

Now I have been thinking of a idea... a Project! 

If anyone here has ever started a YouTube channel, you know having a nice banner and logo makes you look Way More professional.   But what if you dont know how to make a banner? What if you cant afford a software? Maybe you dont want to pay for a logo. 

If anyone here Does GFX (I also do) And wants to help, Please reply!

I am going to make a group of artists that will provide Free GFX (graphics) for anyone on the forum!

So if you plan to make a youtube channel, we can help!

To become part of this Groupv you need to meet the following. 

1 All Graphics are FREE
2 You are respectful to everyone. 
3 You know what you are doing, and make Nice professional graphics. 
4 Make 2 different artworks per week. (2 banners a week as a example) 

Please contact me if you are interested!

Also reply a name for this group, I dont know what to call it XD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Squirrel
wow dude this is awesome, i did make an agario image competition
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4119

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I've already been doing this....and am willing to continue! as you may (or may not) have noticed, I havent been on as much lately, BECAUSE IT'S SUMMER!....but with a little notice I'd be happy to help out. when the winter months come rolling in (I'm a northerner) and it gets cold out, I'm bound to be online more. here's a couple banners I've made
[Image: moe_youtube_banner_by_runspotrun13-d9xgsl2.png]

[Image: favela_rising_banner_2_0_by_runspotrun13-d9xnk8m.png]
I've made a few more, and several avatars as well. can work in many styles and types of content. I use GIMP for finishing images.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-31-2016, 11:58 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: I've already been doing this....and am willing to continue! as you may (or may not) have noticed, I havent been on as much lately, BECAUSE IT'S SUMMER!....but with a little notice I'd be happy to help out. when the winter months come rolling in (I'm a northerner) and it gets cold out, I'm bound to be online more. here's a couple banners I've made
[Image: moe_youtube_banner_by_runspotrun13-d9xgsl2.png]

[Image: favela_rising_banner_2_0_by_runspotrun13-d9xnk8m.png]
I've made a few more, and several avatars as well. can work in many styles and types of content. I use GIMP for finishing images.

Im setting up a Discord where members can post there Designs and people can request!
Come join it! https://discord.gg/wMZrn
heres the skin/avatar that went with MOE's banner
[Image: moeskin_by_runspotrun13-d9xij1g.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-01-2016, 12:01 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: heres the skin/avatar that went with MOE's banner
[Image: moeskin_by_runspotrun13-d9xij1g.png]

Nice!
it will be a good idea but i want ask you some questions about that

1- what you will design ( skins and backgrounds ? )
2- you think if you complete design a skins it will added very fast to agf ? you must first Private chat @admins forum to added and see if this was really can be added to agf or not
3- design banners avatars etc .. ??
4- ???
all this questions if you know the answer of it please answer it Smile
i can design skins and added to the cell in my test private server . so if you like me to join i may helpful users about it

i wait your replay http://image.prntscr.com/image/60fc792ed...2d1329.png
(07-31-2016, 10:46 PM)Slothy Wrote: Hello everyone. 

Now I have been thinking of a idea... a Project! 

If anyone here has ever started a YouTube channel, you know having a nice banner and logo makes you look Way More professional.   But what if you dont know how to make a banner? What if you cant afford a software? Maybe you dont want to pay for a logo. 

If anyone here Does GFX (I also do) And wants to help, Please reply!

I am going to make a group of artists that will provide Free GFX (graphics) for anyone on the forum!

So if you plan to make a youtube channel, we can help!

To become part of this Groupv you need to meet the following. 

1 All Graphics are FREE
2 You are respectful to everyone. 
3 You know what you are doing, and make Nice professional graphics. 
4 Make 2 different artworks per week. (2 banners a week as a example) 

Please contact me if you are interested!

Also reply a name for this group, I dont know what to call it XD

I'm no graphic designer, and HELL-no to artist... but my nut-sized brain does come up with other things.

If you wanted to make it into a company or organization, you could try "Affordigraphic.com" and "Affordigraphic.org" -- both domains are untaken. :|

Ideas? You want ideas? On that web site, you could have profiles for your members, along with galleries of the original artwork they've made, and you could use a simple form/mail-to to allow a member of the public or company make a request of any member, and help them get their first paying gigs. Big Grin

(And later, you could allow companies/individuals who gave members a paying gig, or even a freebie, post testimonials.)

Might even make the news here and there on a slow news day, if everyone involved is pretty young. The newsies like giving the generally 20%-unemployed youth good news stories.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
you know dude when i joined one which you were on i needed a banner and stuff but they said i would have to pay

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(08-26-2016, 09:12 PM)Breakfast Wrote: you know dude when i joined one which you were on i needed a banner and stuff but they said i would have to pay

That was not mine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Breakfast