Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.

I used to play with the name "Mazzarakan" but it bored me so I got to this other username. Currently I'm level 34 and I will try to get to the highest level possible. Big Grin 

P.S. if you ever teamed with me you'll get a hug <3
[-] The following 4 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • Apix , Eden, Voakie , ™ Chronic
welcome dude

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.
>>>
I am Yugopolis. I am from the Netherlands and I am 17 years old. I play on the European server.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
Welcome...
Welcome to the forums!
I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun and don't leave this forum.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(07-31-2016, 12:10 AM)savant Wrote: I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.
>>>
I am Yugopolis. I am from the Netherlands and I am 17 years old. I play on the European server.

Sorry for not being native English

Apart from this guy thanks for all warm messages :Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • Eden, Squirrel , Voakie
Welcome to the forums Yugo!!

(08-02-2016, 12:39 AM)Yugopolis Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 12:10 AM)savant Wrote: I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.
>>>

Sorry for not being native English

Apart from this guy thanks for all warm messages :Big Grin

I think he was just trying to help out a fella by explaining how to structure the sentence more correctly. You decide whether you want to take it as help, or as offence!

I'd be glad to have some feedback on my typings, you never know what you can do better.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
Welcome, I think you'll meet some nice and interesting characters here. I know I have, and I love it Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(07-30-2016, 10:01 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.

I used to play with the name "Mazzarakan" but it bored me so I got to this other username. Currently I'm level 34 and I will try to get to the highest level possible. Big Grin 

Hi Yugopolis!

You and I have already traded a few messages back and forth, but I must have missed your Intro message.

Nice to have you aboard here, and hope that you'll have fun, both playing on the AGF server, and leaving us some stuff to think about in the forums!

I'm pretty positive there's at least one other person here (@Fire, correct me if I'm wrong, lol) who's also from the NL!

As to @savant, I know that I myself would want someone to correct me, if I made spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I would look the other way the first few times, make sure I said hello, got to know them a bit first, before doing that... because if you don't, you run the risk of the new person thinking that it's a put-down.

As I always say, I'm glad that it seems that everyone in the world speaks two languages -- there own, PLUS English! Because I can only speak English reasonably well, and that would mean a whole lot of people I'd never meet very well. You are doing very well. I had no trouble understanding what you were trying to say. ~grin~

Have a blast out there, and I'm looking forward to your next posts, too!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-04-2016, 05:22 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Welcome, I think you'll meet some nice and interesting characters here.  I know I have, and I love it Big Grin

Defss haha that's why I'm coming back right Big Grin

(08-04-2016, 09:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 10:01 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.

Hi Yugopolis!

You and I have already traded a few messages back and forth, but I must have missed your Intro message.

Nice to have you aboard here, and hope that you'll have fun, both playing on the AGF server, and leaving us some stuff to think about in the forums!

I'm pretty positive there's at least one other person here (@Fire, correct me if I'm wrong, lol) who's also from the NL!

As to @savant, I know that I myself would want someone to correct me, if I made spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I would look the other way the first few times, make sure I said hello, got to know them a bit first, before doing that... because if you don't, you run the risk of the new person thinking that it's a put-down.

As I always say, I'm glad that it seems that everyone in the world speaks two languages -- there own, PLUS English! Because I can only speak English reasonably well, and that would mean a whole lot of people I'd never meet very well. You are doing very well. I had no trouble understanding what you were trying to say. ~grin~

Hey Squirrel thanks for your nice message again. I started learning English when I was in the first grade, which was in 2011. I needed a year to make myself understandable in this language, so around November 2012 I was able to speak with other English speaking people. I'm grateful I know about this language. If I didn't I could've never registered on this forum for example. Wink

There's actually one thing I've been wondering about since the very first time I saw a post of you... Are you a boy or a girl? Your gender is undisclosed on your page, but I've not met many boys yet who are into squirrels. Beside that, your way of typing (if possible?) and thinking, makes me think you're more a girl than a boy. Big Grin

But I don't mean to offend if that isn't the case!
(08-04-2016, 09:41 PM)Yugopolis Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 05:22 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Welcome, I think you'll meet some nice and interesting characters here.  I know I have, and I love it Big Grin

Hi Yugopolis!

Hey Squirrel thanks for your nice message again. I started learning English when I was in the first grade, which was in 2011. I needed a year to make myself understandable in this language, so around November 2012 I was able to speak with other English speaking people. I'm grateful I know about this language. If I didn't I could've never registered on this forum for example. Wink

There's actually one thing I've been wondering about since the very first time I saw a post of you... Are you a boy or a girl? Your gender is undisclosed on your page, but I've not met many boys yet who are into squirrels. Beside that, your way of typing (if possible?) and thinking, makes me think you're more a girl than a boy. Big Grin

You have an excellent question.

A long time ago, when I was small, people picked on me and called me names.

I decided not to give a cr@p, and just do what I wanted to.

It was really very liberating... so I agree, most guys would not pick a 'squirrel' to have an affinity with. They'd choose a tiger, or lion.... Big Grin I'm not most guys... but definitely a guy. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yugopolis
(08-04-2016, 11:19 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:41 PM)Yugopolis Wrote:

Hi Yugopolis!

You have an excellent question.

A long time ago, when I was small, people picked on me and called me names.

I decided not to give a cr@p, and just do what I wanted to.

It was really very liberating... so I agree, most guys would not pick a 'squirrel' to have an affinity with. They'd choose a tiger, or lion.... Big Grin  I'm not most guys... but definitely a guy. Big Grin

That's so cool! Well done for not minding them. In the end you can question why they don't do something better with their time, like making a vaccine against cancer. It's simply because they're from a too low part of society to be able to do such a thing, so they make it easier for themselves and go being annoying to others. That's how I'd explain what a bully actually is. No one was born as bully but made as so I believe with some strength and no group pressure it's also possible to get rid of it too. Smile

I don't think there are any girls playing agar, are there?
(08-05-2016, 01:42 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: That's so cool! Well done for not minding them. In the end you can question why they don't do something better with their time, like making a vaccine against cancer. It's simply because they're from a too low part of society to be able to do such a thing, so they make it easier for themselves and go being annoying to others. That's how I'd explain what a bully actually is. No one was born as bully but made as so I believe with some strength and no group pressure it's also possible to get rid of it too. Smile

I don't think there are any girls playing agar, are there?

It was no big deal, really. I give them credit for making me more open-minded. I seem to be able to see things from others' point of view, which is very handy. And, I got the last laugh, because I sprouted like a beanstalk, and then suddenly I had invites to the football & basketball teams, from the very ones who'd bothered me. Well, I just flipped them the bird. Big Grin (Ahh, and that's the American/Canadian 'football', not soccer.)

And yes, there are gals who play. But I dare say that they are outnumbered by us. But that's okay. Most of them know exactly how to handle a guy that is being too annoying to them.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yugopolis
Welcome! I'm new to the website too but not to the game
[Image: Inspirational-good-morning-message-quote.jpg]