Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Names?
Lightbulb 
Can anyone help me out with unused clan name ideas? If so I would appreciate it! I will give a shoutout on my next thread to the person which gave me an idea that I picked! Thank you!

P.S. I'm new to forums and i'm a guest on Agar.io!  :D
Maybe "Orp Oi.raga" or you can use one of the many clan name generators out on the web.
(08-03-2017, 08:45 PM)xX_Agar.io_Pro_Xx Wrote: Can anyone help me out with unused clan name ideas? If so I would appreciate it! I will give a shoutout on my next thread to the person which gave me an idea that I picked! Thank you!

P.S. I'm new to forums and i'm a guest on Agar.io!  Big Grin

Hi Pro, and welcome aboard here! If you feel like it, and we hope that you will, you could tell us more about you, and make a post in 'Introductions'?

As for clan names, if you've been out and around for awhile, it's unlikely that you'll pick a name of one that's already in use... And if you suddenly get a bunch of people to your Discord server asking, "Hey mang, who da heck are you and why you tryin' to run a fake clan?!", then you could just gather up the flock you have, and ask for new name suggestions amongst your group. (heh)

The number of possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Enthusiastic Veterans
http://www.namegenerator.biz/clan-name-generator.php
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(08-03-2017, 08:45 PM)xX_Agar.io_Pro_Xx Wrote: Can anyone help me out with unused clan name ideas? If so I would appreciate it! I will give a shoutout on my next thread to the person which gave me an idea that I picked! Thank you!

P.S. I'm new to forums and i'm a guest on Agar.io!  Big Grin

what kind of clan do you want it to be and what are you going to be playing?
[Image: Robin.png]