Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma
Rainbow 
Agma for me is like a flower/a razor blade. Its a flower because it makes me happy and smile sometimes when I eat a lot of people. Then the razor blade(teams+power-ups) just has to cut me a good 5-10 times. Makes me rage,then I go cry in a corner until I'm ready then then the flower blooms again then out of nowhere more razor blades ready just to cut me. This cycle goes on until I rage quit. [Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png] Sarah and Nick are good people *cough* 100% not the same people.
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Nivkerino's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Robin , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
The Quality of post is too damn high...

Cant compare that to any other thread made so far.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , ™ Chronic
(08-03-2017, 02:19 AM)Robin Wrote: The Quality of post is too damn high...

Cant compare that to any other thread made so far.

You described it perfectly!!

I would describe the 3 parts as:
  • The Good;
  • The Bad; and
  • The UGLY!

(Uh oh! I think that makes you the _____ part!!)

~runs into forest, before Nick uses his first powerup ever~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin
(08-03-2017, 01:21 AM)Nivkerino Wrote: Agma for me is like a flower/a razor blade. Its a flower because it makes me happy and smile sometimes when I eat a lot of people. Then the razor blade(teams+power-ups) just has to cut me a good 5-10 times. Makes me rage,then I go cry in a corner until I'm ready then then the flower blooms again then out of nowhere more razor blades ready just to cut me. This cycle goes on until I rage quit. [Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png] Sarah and Nick are good people *cough* 100% not the same people.

lol   I hear ya ...been there , do that too. One day I rage quit and went outside to calm down. Wife says "what's wrong with you ?   " And i almost said " some kid beat me in agma"  Man! I'm 64  and that sounds really bad.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel