Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gold and coins, etc.
Lately theres been alot of shit talking about sora raising prices for coins and gold, etc. Listen, its either that or its advertisements. The servers cost money and its not free to keep them up, so stop giving @Sora a hard time. Please
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 4 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Robin , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
l think ads on the sides of the login or even on the forums would really generate income rather than in game purchases but that's just my take on it.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-02-2017, 11:51 PM)Sugar Wrote: l think ads on the sides of the login or even on the forums would really generate income rather than in game purchases but that's just my take on it.

I have an idea about integrating ads in such a way as they won't be as annoying -- via sound only while you're playing. (As if it were a radio.)

I don't think I've ever seen that done before... but the bandwidth requirement is lower that way, and I think the users would get used to it.

Those who don't pay, get to listen to ads... That sounds fair?

(The smart guy can still mute the tab the game is playing in....)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(08-03-2017, 10:27 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 11:51 PM)Sugar Wrote: l think ads on the sides of the login or even on the forums would really generate income rather than in game purchases but that's just my take on it.

I have an idea about integrating ads in such a way as they won't be as annoying -- via sound only while you're playing. (As if it were a radio.)

I don't think I've ever seen that done before... but the bandwidth requirement is lower that way, and I think the users would get used to it.

Those who don't pay, get to listen to ads... That sounds fair?

(The smart guy can still mute the tab the game is playing in....)

Well that wouldnt make a big enough income, without there also being a video of the actual ad running. Nobody would pay us to do it lol
(08-03-2017, 11:19 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Well that wouldnt make a big enough income, without there also being a video of the actual ad running. Nobody would pay us to do it lol

You DO have radio stations where you live, right?

How do you think that they exist??
Fight the Good Fight
(08-03-2017, 02:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 11:19 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Well that wouldnt make a big enough income, without there also being a video of the actual ad running. Nobody would pay us to do it lol

You DO have radio stations where you live, right?

How do you think that they exist??

thats for like millions of people at once squirrel.... were what 13.000 people
(08-03-2017, 02:42 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: thats for like millions of people at once squirrel.... were what 13.000 people

Well, ad revenue won't be significant until the game becomes popular in either case.

I was more trying to: (a) limit bandwidth; (b) limit server resources (CPU cycles) needed; and © not annoy users by constantly distracting them within the window.

But it's all good. Whatever he needs to do, I'm sure that he will.
Fight the Good Fight
That s correct
[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss 
True... there are lots of people complaining/ giving hard time to Sora.... which is not acceptable, ofcource. You are right Kevin...
[Image: Robin.png]