Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official MK Clan Thread
Hi there,

I stumbled upon a few threads about MK, which seemed to be full of misinfo about MK.

MK is an active group of over 200+ members, all of which who reside in discord most of the time.

Anyhow, we seem to stumble across many players with MK tags that haven't found home yet, or are confused about what MK is and who we are.

If you would like information on how to join, please send me a PM with your in game name and I will be happy to oblige.

Happy hunting!
[-] The following 1 user Likes hav0c's post:
  • Blissful
(07-31-2017, 09:50 PM)hav0c Wrote: Hi there,

I stumbled upon a few threads about MK, which seemed to be full of misinfo about MK.

MK is an active group of over 200+ members, all of which who reside in discord most of the time.

Anyhow, we seem to stumble across many players with MK tags that haven't found home yet, or are confused about what MK is and who we are.

If you would like information on how to join, please send me a PM with your in game name and I will be happy to oblige.

Happy hunting!

noob
(07-31-2017, 09:58 PM)Mk Noob Wrote:

Happy hunting!

noob

You got something to say noob?
OH god my dank memes won't upload.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy hunting!

How does one join your clan MK?
i want join best team world i luv it. Friend say mk take all noob and clan ppl.
vale mi amigo.
is there a discord for this clan ~ Đɍɇw?⚜