AGF
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.22 Average
1st AGF Team Tournament!
Sorry... But i think the physics on the AGF nor Private Servers are not better than normal agar.io. To be honest I think AGF place is not a good place to be showing off skills at, people can get to 2nd or 3rd easily. The virus shooting problem is unplayable, sorry if this offend at Agf lovers, but 90% of all normal agar.io players still like the original agar.io instead of the shitty physics on 3rd party servers.

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink 
(08-04-2016, 07:28 AM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: Sorry... But i think the physics on the AGF nor Private Servers are not better than normal agar.io. To be honest I think AGF place is not a good place to be showing off skills at, people can get to 2nd or 3rd easily. The virus shooting problem is unplayable, sorry if this offend at Agf lovers, but 90% of all normal agar.io players still like the original agar.io instead of the shitty physics on 3rd party servers.

Sora is working hard on a new update, let's see if that fixes your complaint(s) Big Grin
But I agree that the physics are hard to get used to, as I also used to play Agar.io only. But now, AGF feels much better than Agar. lol
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Can i be my own team? HazRSavage
[Image: 7df844e1a0aa4635a753f4dad3918e81.png]
Kden
(08-04-2016, 09:44 AM)HazR Wrote: Can i be my own team? HazRSavage

[Image: 55454324.jpg]
(08-04-2016, 11:56 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:44 AM)HazR Wrote: Can i be my own team? HazRSavage

[Image: 55454324.jpg]

too scared Kappa HazRSavage
[Image: 7df844e1a0aa4635a753f4dad3918e81.png]
Kden
(07-29-2016, 08:19 PM)Voakie Wrote: //EDIT: We will have our own private server on AGF too! (Thanks to @Sora)

Hey!

You might now be wondering: What is this? Here is the answer:

What is this? How does it work?
  • This Tournament will be hosten on either (Agar.io) or AGF. Check the poll.
  • 4 Teams consisting of 2 players will be competing in each round. (Teams per round may be changed)
  • Teams are randomised! (This is, to prevent highly skilled team-takeovers, and, to make us all grow together)
  • Each round will be max. 15 minutes long.
  • To eliminate a team, and win the round you must kill both enemies withing 30 seconds. Means: When you kill enemy 1, you need to kill enemy 2 in the next 30 seconds. Teampartners killing each other does NOT count.
  • To join the Tournament (wich you should), join this Discord group.
  • Joining deadline is August the 7th!!
  • On August the 8th the teams will be announced in said Discord group. Then each team must find a name for themselves. Those need to be posted in the appriorate section until August the 10th. More in said section.
  • The Tournament itself will start August the 13th, 8:30 PM GMT 0 (Friday). Calculate to your timezone!
I hope we can make this work Big Grin

Questions may be posted either here on in the Discord group!

I Dislike the randomised teams
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyDoge's post:
  • Edibles
(08-05-2016, 06:38 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 08:19 PM)Voakie Wrote: //EDIT: We will have our own private server on AGF too! (Thanks to @Sora)

Hey!

• 4 Teams consisting of 2 players will be competing in each round. (Teams per round may be changed)
  • Teams are randomised! (This is, to prevent highly skilled team-takeovers, and, to make us all grow together)
  • To eliminate a team, and win the round you must kill both enemies withing 30 seconds. Means: When you kill enemy 1, you need to kill enemy 2 in the next 30 seconds. Teampartners killing each other does NOT count.
  • On August the 8th the teams will be announced in said Discord group. Then each team must find a name for themselves. Those need to be posted in the appriorate section until August the 10th. More in said section.
  • The Tournament itself will start August the 13th, 8:30 PM GMT 0 (Friday). Calculate to your timezone!

We have no Alternative to that. Or can you Name me one? Big Grin
(08-05-2016, 07:00 AM)Voakie Wrote:

Hey!

id rather go solo than team with a random make then event solo because if i or any of the other people team with a random if the random is new and wants to participate in the event it is unfair for the other player trying to play and win the contest. As an alternative i suggest you make a poll asking people whether it should be random teams or a chosen team instead of having the staff attempt to make up for the clan wars server which still has not gone up... Im not sure if its the fact that you dont care about your promises like the clan war server which was suppost to be done months ago and @Sora had said it would take under 5 days.... So again i repeat as an alternative make a poll/thread asking people what they want
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyDoge's post:
  • lance123
(08-05-2016, 09:56 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:

Hey!

id rather go solo than team with a random make then event solo because if i or any of the other people team with a random if the random is new and wants to participate in the event it is unfair for the other player trying to play and win the contest. As an alternative i suggest you make a poll asking people whether it should be random teams or a chosen team instead of having the staff attempt to make up for the clan wars server which still has not gone up... Im not sure if its the fact that you dont care about your promises like the clan war server which was suppost to be done months ago and @Sora had said it would take under 5 days.... So again i repeat as an alternative make a poll/thread asking people what they want
You could do it like oldschool football, where two people are chosen to choose one member each by turn, for their team.
SkyDoge, understand that implementing things you seem to fantasize about being fairly easy, actually takes consistent works and structure for longer periods of time. You keep complaining and bragging about how the server has not come yet, and it's just this and that. We know it's delayed, and we know there's hard work behind. So why rub it into staff's face and say "YOU ARE LATE GIVING ME MY WAR SERVER"?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 4 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Doigt, lance123, Voakie , ✨101✨
(08-06-2016, 12:47 AM)Gandalf Wrote:

Hey!

You could do it like oldschool football, where two people are chosen to choose one member each by turn, for their team.
SkyDoge, understand that implementing things you seem to fantasize about being fairly easy, actually takes consistent works and structure for longer periods of time. You keep complaining and bragging about how the server has not come yet, and it's just this and that. We know it's delayed, and we know there's hard work behind. So why rub it into staff's face and say "YOU ARE LATE GIVING ME MY WAR SERVER"?

That's actually a good idea, but we have Teams of 2, not 2 teams. When the day to coin-flip the teams, we can still see what we need to change.
(08-06-2016, 12:47 AM)Gandalf Wrote:

Hey!

i made one of those servers in 3 hours with the guidance of lkd its not like you need to add any mods just have thread or something updating people on the event on agf.net and im not fantacizing about them cus i barely play luser @WRECKED
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
RIP Tournament 2k16
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like YEET's post:
  • Relax , Voakie , ✨101✨