Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I log in...
...and it would make sense to stay logged in. You know, I have my bonus mass whenever I log in and currently I have a booster activated as well. But whenever I die after a game I just get logged out and I lose my bonus mass (not my skin apparently). I have to log in again. It's one click and it takes only a few seconds so it's not a big deal, but I keep getting directed to new servers. If this is a way to stop "stranger teaming", it's an interesting innovation. But it doesn't make sense to get logged out. This is an issue for a few days already and as it's still not fixed yet I wonder if I am the only one who has this ultimately silly bug or other players as well?
Bump__________
I don’t think you allowed to bump a post after only 2 hours.

I’m assuming because of the number of recent problems that you’re talking about Agario for web. I hear many people are having problems with disconnections, starting mass, logging in and much more.

There’s actually a subreddit where players vent Agario related frustrations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-29-2017, 04:32 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I don’t think you allowed to bump a post after only 2 hours.

I’m assuming because of the number of recent problems that you’re talking about Agario for web. I hear many people are having problems with disconnections, starting mass, logging in and much more.

I bumped it because some Asian hacker spammed this whole board yesterday night. It seems like his posts have been deleted but mine hasn't which makes it look like I am an attention seeker. Which I not really am.

I have always been against reddit but I think there's no other option then, as these forums aren't really related to the real agario unfortunately. Sadly, but it's clear.
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
(07-29-2017, 04:24 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I bumped it because some Asian hacker spammed this whole board yesterday night. It seems like his posts have been deleted but mine hasn't which makes it look like I am an attention seeker. Which I not really am.

I have always been against reddit but I think there's no other option then, as these forums aren't really related to the real agario unfortunately. Sadly, but it's clear.

There are still some agar.io players, including myself, on this forum. But, as agario becomes less popular, so will the places that discuss it.
(07-29-2017, 04:24 PM)Yugopolis Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 04:32 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I don’t think you allowed to bump a post after only 2 hours.

I bumped it because some Asian hacker spammed this whole board yesterday night. It seems like his posts have been deleted but mine hasn't which makes it look like I am an attention seeker. Which I not really am.

Don't worry, the spammers get banned and their posts are removed as quickly as possible and your post will be back on the recents  Big Grin
These forums are for players of all agar games to come together, but none of the creators run this site, except for @Sora who owns agma.io and agarioforums.io.
But sometimes people here will be able to help with even just advice! It seems many players are frustrated with supercell lately.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
Moneyclip's business plan is indeed a joke. We all know they've been digging their own grave.