Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Game: Would you suggest the member above you for staff?
^^

Start.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Mikasa, Sora, ✨101✨
I don't really think this is a proper game...

So I'll say no because this game is a bad idea Big Grin

(Heart)
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(07-26-2016, 07:20 PM)Voakie Wrote: I don't really think this is a proper game...

So I'll say no because this game is a bad idea Big Grin

(Heart)
Well in my old forum we made these kind of games. This one had about 500000 replies OMG. Well, voakie is already one.

I don't know, I don't know you well enough.

@Voakie ,
Quite the contrary sir. If people can get input about what they do right and what they do wrong, then it might encourage them to best themselves. Also, from experience on other forums, this type of game has always been harmless. I say, look first if there is trouble and if there is, react swiftly; Else, do nothing.
[-] The following 3 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Sora, Voakie , ✨101✨
(07-26-2016, 07:49 PM)Doigt Wrote: I don't know, I don't know you well enough.

Maybe

(07-26-2016, 07:49 PM)Doigt Wrote: I don't know, I don't know you well enough.

@Voakie ,
Quite the contrary sir. If people can get input about what they do right and what they do wrong, then it might encourage them to best themselves. Also, from experience on other forums, this type of game has always been harmless. I say, look first if there is trouble and if there is, react swiftly; Else, do nothing.

It's all in good fun dw

EDIT: Didn't read @Doigt 's post when I replied, don't even remember replying. Sorry for that nonesense!
Voakie is mature and knows how to code, what can I say more? He's quite often online and is most of the time quick to react to a potential situation. Keep.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Voakie
i dont really know doigt

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Breakfast is very nice, but I don't know him Well enough in Person to tell how mature he is.
He's already a moderator... Kappa
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Voakie
I don't like this idea very much, but oh well

Already staff Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Hold on a second, let me post under my own post and I will answer Big Grin . Just kidding

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(07-27-2016, 02:13 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Hold on a second, let me post under my own post and I will answer Big Grin . Just kidding

Not now.

You messed it up, now I can't answer yet...lol

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(07-27-2016, 04:13 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: You messed it up, now I can't answer yet...lol

Very active and mature member, most of her posts make me laugh lol. I don't know exactly if DTricksplit would qualify for staff atm (she is sort of new, & I can't be too quick to judge), but I can say with 100% certainty she is a very friendly person and a unique personality on AGF!! Big Grin Big Grin

tbh in the end it matters what a member offers to the community, which in turn justifies him/her being staff imo.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Sora