Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My own trick.
So in party mode I go in a virus. I have to be bigger than the virus so I could be on top of it. So when a team comes, they try to kill me by splitting, killing me and exploding so they could give to their teammate. So, if you can, move fast away from the virus. The team guy will split and then you get the mass. But then don't risk it and go away.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Voakie
could you show it in a video? And isn't it more like you need to have a great reaction time?
[Image: ReOdgum.jpg] A Never Ending Jump
(05-11-2017, 09:23 AM)fliegt Wrote: could you show it in a video? And isn't it more like you need to have a great reaction time?

Ye, you needa have good reaction time. I might show it in a video

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(05-11-2017, 02:50 PM)REACTION Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 09:23 AM)fliegt Wrote: could you show it in a video? And isn't it more like you need to have a great reaction time?

Ye, you needa have good reaction time. I might show it in a video

Hmm intresting lloking out for it Tongue
[Image: ReOdgum.jpg] A Never Ending Jump
(07-26-2016, 07:02 PM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: So in party mode I go in a virus. I have to be bigger than the virus so I could be on top of it. So when a team comes, they try to kill me by splitting, killing me and exploding so they could give to their teammate. So, if you can, move fast away from the virus. The team guy will split and then you get the mass. But then don't risk it and go away.

I approve, risky though.