Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: am i mlg
Grimace is MLG
Grimace is not MLG
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need a professional clan.
Whatever the requirements may be, I'm pretty sure I will meet them. Please notify me if you have a clan that I can join that is very good where all of the members can realtime splitrun, and know all the tricks. I need a good community to practice on, I don't want people screaming and teamkilling in their chats.  Sleepy

Come on, where is everyone? damn  Angry

EDIT: Where the hell is everyone? I want to join a clan, but holy crap no one is like recruiting.
(07-26-2016, 12:26 AM)Grimace Wrote: Whatever the requirements may be, I'm pretty sure I will meet them. Please notify me if you have a clan that I can join that is very good where all of the members can realtime splitrun, and know all the tricks. I need a good community to practice on, I don't want people screaming and teamkilling in their chats.  Sleepy

EDIT: Where the hell is everyone? I want to join a clan, but holy crap no one is like recruiting.

The Osu Clan is recruiting! We need pros
(08-02-2016, 11:56 PM)Osu Clan Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:26 AM)Grimace Wrote: Whatever the requirements may be, I'm pretty sure I will meet them. Please notify me if you have a clan that I can join that is very good where all of the members can realtime splitrun, and know all the tricks. I need a good community to practice on, I don't want people screaming and teamkilling in their chats.  Sleepy

The Osu Clan is recruiting! We need pros
REPLY-- Okay, well I don't have a rec software or any fancy crap like that but maybe u can test me?