Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Question! I Guess!
Rainbow 
If you happen to even come across this how has your summer been because mine has been hawt. I think hawter than Sarah but we all know that's not possible. She may be hawter than the man himself Relax but meh.[Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png] I think Lax lives at the end of a rainbow because he seems to be a lucky bastard. [Image: brick.png] this wall represents Trump. So um back to the actual topic,how has your summer been?
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nivkerino's post:
  • Robin
Meh.......
[Image: Robin.png]
(07-26-2017, 06:37 PM)Robin Wrote: Meh.......

what Robin said
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Robin
(07-26-2017, 06:44 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 06:37 PM)Robin Wrote: Meh.......

what Robin said

Mmk then
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
It's not summer here... it's rainy season lol

But yeah I hope everyone else that is having their summer break, enjoy it to the fullest! When you start working, there's no more break. lol 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(07-26-2017, 06:14 PM)Nivkerino Wrote: If you happen to even come across this how has your summer been because mine has been hawt. I think hawter than Sarah but we all know that's not possible. She may be hawter than the man himself Relax but meh.[Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png][Image: rainbow.png] I think Lax lives at the end of a rainbow because he seems to be a lucky bastard. [Image: brick.png] this wall represents Trump. So um back to the actual topic,how has your summer been?

Summer, what summer?!

Hehehe, some of us have to work! (Ugh. Maybe I should change that to "get paid". But for me, not needing to do work, is a good thiing, it means everything is working as it should!)

But I have gotten out with my oldest son to practise some baseball, which is awesome.

I hope a few of you can share your stories, so I can be a summer-parasite! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!