Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird error - Please help!
Hey guys, 

I normally started playing today but when i opened the page it says "web_menu_login_elsewhere_header" and then it just blinks "disconnect". Someone knows how I can fix this.

I would really appreciate ur help since i really enjoy this game at the moment. I attach a screenshot and a gif to make it more clear.

Thanks in advance guys. Smile

https://gyazo.com/d92ce7633717143634fcd0bce701683c
https://gyazo.com/17c3ed15ed4a3e45635a44cdb9003c91
[-] The following 1 user Likes THICC cell's post:
  • Squirrel
Hi THICC,

Have you tried using another browser?
Did this error occur suddenly, out of nowhere?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Hello Sora,
i tried firefox and it also does not work. Yes I was playing today morning a game. Then after 2 hours I came back to play again and it suddenly showed this.
I just tried playing again and now everything is normal again. Really weird.
Thanks anyways Sora Smile
(07-26-2017, 12:23 PM)THICC cell Wrote: Hey guys, 

I normally started playing today but when i opened the page it says "web_menu_login_elsewhere_header" and then it just blinks "disconnect". Someone knows how I can fix this.

I would really appreciate ur help since i really enjoy this game at the moment. I attach a screenshot and a gif to make it more clear.

I have never seen that message... but it may well have been part of a new update, and I mostly play agma.io these days.

But I see it's back to normal, so I guess it doesn't matter! Thanks for reporting that to us though? We're not MiniClip, but I like to have answers when people come here looking for them.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-26-2017, 03:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:23 PM)THICC cell Wrote: Hey guys, 

I have never seen that message... but it may well have been part of a new update, and I mostly play agma.io these days.

But I see it's back to normal, so I guess it doesn't matter! Thanks for reporting that to us though? We're not MiniClip, but I like to have answers when people come here looking for them.

Lol, unlike miniclip Wink  
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(07-27-2017, 02:00 PM)Agrendallan Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 03:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote: But I see it's back to normal, so I guess it doesn't matter! Thanks for reporting that to us though? We're not MiniClip, but I like to have answers when people come here looking for them.

Lol, unlike miniclip Wink  

Yeah... I think that MiniClip actually farms out their "support". Although I don't recall any linguistics that pointed to a particular country where it's done from, with the one time that I contacted them.

But a lot of companies are like that... And actually, in a number of cases, companies that handled support the best went and got support from those people who played their game -- which is, in essence the same thing that we do here. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!