Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akise
Hello everyone,

Hi guys, I'm Akise. I'm new to agarioforums and I'm terrible at the games made by Sora. (I did not mean he is a bad game creator!!!) The community for agarioforums is great and I hope it will gradually improve. And I also heard that it was recently agf's birthday. So....happy birthday!! I guess.... That's all for now. Hope I see some of ya around.

Sincerely,
Akise
[-] The following 7 users Like Akise's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, EqAtOmBe , Kipper, QueenHeather, Robin , Sora, ™ Chronic
Welcome to the forum hope you will be happy here

Allow me to offer you a signature in your name for your arrival among us  Smile

[Image: Akise_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kipper, Sora, ™ Chronic
(07-26-2017, 12:07 AM)Akise Wrote: Hello everyone,

Hi guys, I'm Akise. I'm new to agarioforums and I'm terrible at the games made by Sora. (I did not mean he is a bad game creator!!!) The community for agarioforums is great and I hope it will gradually improve. And I also heard that it was recently agf's birthday. So....happy birthday!! I guess.... That's all for now. Hope I see some of ya around.

Sincerely,
Akise

Are you really new here? hmmm... lol Nonetheless, welcome. Hope you enjoy minggling with the community.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(07-26-2017, 12:07 AM)Akise Wrote: Hi guys, I'm Akise. I'm new to agarioforums and I'm terrible at the games made by Sora. (I did not mean he is a bad game creator!!!) The community for agarioforums is great and I hope it will gradually improve. And I also heard that it was recently agf's birthday. So....happy birthday!! I guess.... That's all for now. Hope I see some of ya around.

Welcome aboard! Have some cake! (lol, or is it just someone's spare balls?! I dunno...)

And I'm glad that the little b-day thing got you to come on board!

Hopefully, now that you've gone and made an account, you'll stay and share some of yourself with us?

I'll be looking forward to some!

And may you have lots of fun with us! (You don't have to be a great player to have fun... And here, in my opinion, you can have more fun than in the game! OK -- some may disagree, lol.)

(07-26-2017, 03:32 AM)Sugar Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:07 AM)Akise Wrote: Hi guys, I'm Akise. I'm new to agarioforums and I'm terrible at the games made by Sora. (I did not mean he is a bad game creator!!!) The community for agarioforums is great and I hope it will gradually improve. And I also heard that it was recently agf's birthday. So....happy birthday!! I guess.... That's all for now. Hope I see some of ya around.

Are you really new here? hmmm... lol Nonetheless, welcome. Hope you enjoy minggling with the community.

LOL... hmmmm, let me seee...

~appears lost in thought for a moment~

I'm recalling meeting someone who liked playing the game, but didn't care for posting and so on...... Someone who sort of admitted to having been lurking around the edges for awhile. SAY! Wasn't that you?!

If you're right, then maybe they'll stay too, just like you did! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Kipper, Sora
Lol. Thank all of you for welcoming me to Agarioforums.net. I really appreciate it. And thank you to whoever made the signature for me. Its quite exquisite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Akise's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Seems like you have been here in AGF for a while but you decided to make an account now...

Well welcome to AGF community and I hope you have a great time !

Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-26-2017, 06:26 PM)Akise Wrote: Lol. Merci à tous de m'avoir accueillis chez Agarioforums.net. J'apprécie vraiment cela. Et merci à quiconque a fait la signature pour moi. C'est tout à fait exquis.

you`r welcome
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
De rien @Akise
But Welcome to the forums,
I look forward to see more posts of you Wink
If you need anything, you can always ask me Smile
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Welcome to the community!

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss