Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's AGMA Use the E's
It's AGMA  Use the E's

So many players in Agma complain about others using the power ups as unfair or cheating or w/e.  AGMA is a game that was intended to have power ups and all kinds of goodies. USE THEM. That is why they are there. Camp if you want too. Don't let others  make you feel bad, or guilty, or ruin the game for you.. The POWER UPS are there for every one to use equally. AND! they are equally available to ever single player. Be smart and use them. Become good at using them. Use them better than any one else is using them. If they  can't kill you  they can try and out smart you with power ups. Use the game to it's fullest potential.  I bought a Gold membership. I got some cool features with it. Like the Q key. Continuous fast feed. I use it. I buy power ups with my coins.  And why not?! I died to get some of those coins. I WILL BE A POWER UP PLAYER TO THE FULLEST POTENTIAL STARTING RIGHT NOW. :d  Power ups help soloists kill teams ! oh ya they do. :Big Grin  Ya Man! that's my story and I'm stickin to it.  Wait till I start teaming  :Tongue CYA's on the field playa's    sodaC  Peace y'all
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel
Lol. Using them? Sure....until the pay-to-wins out use the power-ups against you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Akise's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(07-26-2017, 12:02 AM)Akise Wrote: Lol. Using them? Sure....until the pay-to-wins out use the power-ups against you.

then i believe you will have been fairly out smarted, out played and beaten ...and we will say good game, and smile like this  Big Grin  lol
It can get pretty frustrating when someone uses it several times in a row, then teams after. 

Specially for players who play by using skills and strategy. The game is more than just winning at that point, valuing a good game play and fights superceeds just winning over someone or being first. Now l am guilty too of using power ups, l use them if l need to. Mind you, l get them in game, so l will use it if l get it.

But l guess what people do not appreciate are the ones that just use it constantly just to be 1st and then team to keep their 1st place without any game play. At that point, they didn't really out smart anyone since they just bought the power up, there's no thinking involve in that.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(07-25-2017, 11:33 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: It's AGMA  Use the E's

So many players in Agma complain about others using the power ups as unfair or cheating or w/e.  AGMA is a game that was intended to have power ups and all kinds of goodies. USE THEM. That is why they are there. Camp if you want too. Don't let others  make you feel bad, or guilty, or ruin the game for you.. The POWER UPS are there for every one to use equally. AND! they are equally available to ever single player. Be smart and use them. Become good at using them. Use them better than any one else is using them. If they  can't kill you  they can try and out smart you with power ups. Use the game to it's fullest potential.  I bought a Gold membership. I got some cool features with it. Like the Q key. Continuous fast feed. I use it. I buy power ups with my coins.  And why not?! I died to get some of those coins. I WILL BE A POWER UP PLAYER TO THE FULLEST POTENTIAL STARTING RIGHT NOW. :d  Power ups help soloists kill teams ! oh ya they do. :Big Grin  Ya Man! that's my story and I'm stickin to it.  Wait till I start teaming  :Tongue CYA's on the field playa's    sodaC  Peace y'all

Damn right, old sport.
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(07-26-2017, 12:02 AM)Akise Wrote: Lol. Using them? Sure....until the pay-to-wins out use the power-ups against you.

I haven't done anything yet with my coins, but I'm at over 4M now. (lol)

If I ever manage to stop my hoarding ways. (HEY! I did name myself 'squirrel', didn't I?!)

I'm already disappointed that I can't have more than 9 of those... ~shrug~ mini-pizza things, opr the lighting bolts... (lol)

And, while I think you hit 'E' to use a pizza thing and combine instantly, I only ever seem to use a lightning bolt (which I assume makes you faster) completely by accident -- and I'm still not sure how. (lolllll)

In the end though, I don't care, as long as it's fun. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-26-2017, 03:51 AM)Sugar Wrote: It can get pretty frustrating when someone uses it several times in a row, then teams after. 

Specially for players who play by using skills and strategy. The game is more than just winning at that point, valuing a good game play and fights superceeds just winning over someone or being first. Now l am guilty too of using power ups, l use them if l need to. Mind you, l get them in game, so l will use it if l get it. 
But l guess what people do not appreciate are the ones that just use it constantly just to be 1st and then team to keep their 1st place without any game play. At that point, they didn't really out smart anyone since they just bought the power up, there's no thinking involved
 In all seriousness @Sugar you gave me an idea. What do you guys think about this.  Personally I think all the power ups are great fun except for the ones which Kill the shit out of you.  There is only one like that... the dreaded "E".  It isn't fun. It cheapens the game and i find it disrespectful to use it on most players and if it is used on me , some times it is so frustrating i leave the game. You said " _  Mind you, l get them in game, so l will use it if l get it." _ What if Sora made the "E" so it was more fun. Remove it from the buy list and make it like it is in agf so that it appears randomly in game...with a twist. Make the E so it is used instantaneously. Unsavable. So if one appears you can race for it and if you win the race you instantly merge.  ??
You're right. It is supposed to be used as a part of the game, but of course, it's not supposed to be abused. If too many recombine powerups are being used or spammed, then increasing the price, or reducing the amount of recombines a player can hold is an option to reduce that. Otherwise: It is planned for more powerups to be added to the game. Some of them will let you counter recombine powerups. So basically, powerups to fight/defend yourself against other powerups. Can you guess what kind of powerups these will be, and how they will function?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • QueenHeather, Sugar, ™ Chronic
(07-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Sora Wrote: You're right. It is supposed to be used as a part of the game, but of course, it's not supposed to be abused. If too many recombine powerups are being used or spammed, then increasing the price, or reducing the amount of recombines a player can hold is an option to reduce that. Otherwise: It is planned for more powerups to be added to the game. Some of them will let you counter recombine powerups. So basically, powerups to fight/defend yourself against other powerups. Can you guess what kind of powerups these will be, and how they will function?

Would be fun to make that no? xD (jk)
Greets you

(07-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Sora Wrote: You're right. It is supposed to be used as a part of the game, but of course, it's not supposed to be abused. If too many recombine powerups are being used or spammed, then increasing the price, or reducing the amount of recombines a player can hold is an option to reduce that. Otherwise: It is planned for more powerups to be added to the game. Some of them will let you counter recombine powerups. So basically, powerups to fight/defend yourself against other powerups. Can you guess what kind of powerups these will be, and how they will function?

if there is an anti E option to buy i would probably buy it and wear it all the time :Big Grin lol cool And especially if some one used E on you and  nothing happened except the player used up the E. That in its self is a big risk factor in using it lmao
Agma getting better and better lol
Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
I'm just going to say this thread made me vomit.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(07-26-2017, 04:52 PM)Final Wrote: I'm just going to say this thread made me vomit.

ummm k
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
Lol. Alright then
Heart 
(07-26-2017, 04:52 PM)Final Wrote: I'm just going to say this thread made me vomit.

Which color? :p
Greets you

[-] The following 2 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
(07-27-2017, 01:57 PM)Agrendallan Wrote:

Which color? :p

ewww
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan