Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death of Agar.io
I am gonna say it is safe to say Agar.io is dead and the powers-to-be are moving on to new forms of the game like Agma.io?

If that is true, may I have a beautiful ladybug skin for Agma.io?

Thanks bunches in advance!!!!

[-] The following 3 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper, Squirrel
(07-25-2017, 04:10 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I am gonna say it is safe to say Agar.io is dead and the powers-to-be are moving on to new forms of the game like Agma.io?

Yes, I think so... I haven't played the public game in ... I dunno how long it's been. Maybe 2 months?

Have fun in the new one, and I'm sure someone will make you a skin. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
I still play mobile agario. I kind of wish the clans would find their own place to play :I Nevertheless, I persist!
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
[-] The following 2 users Like Kipper's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Meerkat
(07-25-2017, 04:10 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I am gonna say it is safe to say Agar.io is dead and the powers-to-be are moving on to new forms of the game like Agma.io?

Agma will soon be offering custom skins.  You can get gold membership now and have access to  level skins or  click on this link  for info about lady bug skin  Smile    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3.../image.png
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper, Meerkat
People have been saying Agario is dead from almost the beginning. Ten years from now Miniclip will still be making money from this game and many others.

(07-25-2017, 06:23 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: Agma will soon be offering custom skins.  You can get gold membership now and have access to  level skins or  click on this link  for info about lady bug skin  Smile    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3.../image.png

Are custom skins exclusive to the person who uploaded it? Well, at least until someone else copies and uploads it themselves.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
The personalized skin may not be available yet but for the moment here is a personalized signature  Wink

[Image: Kimberly_Rolling_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kipper, Squirrel

Each version of the game offers a different kind of game play. So one doesn't simply die because of the popularity of the other. 
Personally though, l do prefer agma.io than other versions of the game. I feel like it has more to offer, less lag and more strategy play. Other people prefer the old agarioforums.io version. To each their own l guess.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(07-26-2017, 03:22 AM)Sugar Wrote: Each version of the game offers a different kind of game play. So one doesn't simply die because of the popularity of the other. 
Personally though, l do prefer agma.io than other versions of the game. I feel like it has more to offer, less lag and more strategy play. Other people prefer the old agarioforums.io version. To each their own l guess.

I like that you can even whisper to someone in it's chat... (Although... doing that during a game often causes you to doe, lol)

Yes, it has a more robust base from which to grow.

Really, even going to agma.io presents you with about 6 different games? And I think that one of those, in the NA server, is supposed to be "as close as possible" to the old AGF?

Whatever is provided... every time I play, I thank Sora first. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, EqAtOmBe
(07-26-2017, 03:22 AM)Sugar Wrote:

Each version of the game offers a different kind of game play. So one doesn't simply die because of the popularity of the other. 

I find myself going to Agma now first before anything else. I still like agf but the the action can be explosive and crazy in agma and thats where i want to be, right in the middle of it :Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan

I mostly say it is dead because agar.io is broken and laggy and no one seems to care enough to fix it.

Heart 
(07-29-2017, 12:23 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

I mostly say it is dead because agar.io is broken and laggy and no one seems to care enough to fix it.

Because it doesn't bring enough money in, if more people played it, maybe there would come better servers and so on Wink
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe