Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONFESSIONS#2
(07-25-2016, 03:34 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I better not tell anything about me, because it's too shocking Kappa

We are dying to be shocked.. Tongue

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
I am white. I am not racist, but I still say nigger from time to time.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
(07-31-2016, 12:13 AM)savant Wrote: I am white. I am not racist, but I still say nigger from time to time.

[Image: triggered.jpg]
[Image: Voakie.png]
(08-05-2016, 07:48 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 12:13 AM)savant Wrote: I am white. I am not racist, but I still say nigger from time to time.

[Image: triggered.jpg]

I'm not going anywhere near the last three posts.  That's like playing with the BeeZilla I was talking about  Confused . I won't be on till Monday, so have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone  Heart

• Voakie
I may be a cute furry rodent here, but am nothing like that, really. 0 for 3.
One of the last heralded insults by those who felt the urge, was the title 'King of the Nerds'. They were too stupid to realize that I didn't mind that title one little bit.

I am large, both in height and weight (6'4, probably 300 right now), and have the ability to intimidate, when I want to. But that would require some sort of evident illegal act, with no officer of the law present to right it. Or an idiot willing to bully/insult in public. If the perp is someone I think I'm being forced to pay too well (via the public purse), I will come down on them like a hammer, unrepentant of what I will say.

Fortunately, my height, I think, is mostly sufficient to not let me appear to be obese. But I've had no real motivation to improve that. I might need to modify this in a half year's time. (lol)

Other than that, I am totally average. Just another guy. And that suits me fine. With average-brown hair, since that's been a polarizing point here. :|

(07-25-2016, 01:29 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I'm only 5'4
Edited to add:
(07-25-2016, 01:29 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I have naturally blonde hair

Hey, are we allowed to comment on people's 'description', if we've seen them, and know enough??

5'4 is plenty to be seen. AND you can disappear in a crowd, which can be useful. So why say it like it's a bad thing? (And I might add, I believe the average height for a grown woman is right around there, maybe 5'5.)

But what I want to take you to task for, is the blatant omission of all the good parts that your description should have! How about you try again?? Wink

Edited to add:
The 'naturally blonde' was a good addition. How about you keep going??

(07-30-2016, 11:02 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote: I'M NOT WHITE. WHICH IS WHY, I RELAX, VOUCH TO BE THE FIRST NON-WHITE STAFF MEMBER ON AGF. #meninism #idkhowthestafflook @Sora @Sora @Sora @Sora @Sora

As if ethnicity or skin colour should have anything to do with 'Staff' representation!

It's not needed here.

But if you're black, I think the police department in Miami (and other locales) could really use you.

I would support ethnic levels of representation, in places where the sick and unfortunate racism exists. At least until the populace's brains can be awakened, and collectively realize how stupid it is to be racist.

Ya should have told us more -- more important things!

(07-25-2016, 03:42 AM)Doigt Wrote: This is how I look. The picture was initially hd but whatever, sometimes, shit happens.
http://i.imgur.com/QruSKOs.jpg

#FaceReveal
#Shocking

So then, why did I laugh??

I can't decide though.... Are you an Alien?  Or a member of 'Anonymous'? ~ducks~

(07-25-2016, 05:10 AM)Sora Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 03:42 AM)Doigt Wrote: This is how I look. The picture was initially hd but whatever, sometimes, shit happens.
http://i.imgur.com/QruSKOs.jpg

#FaceReveal
#Shocking

And that was from the best video i've seen, dedicated to me and the forums

WE WANT LINKS AND FURTHER DETAILS!

And what about you? Going to tell us what 'The Man' looks like? ~tease!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DTricksplit
@Squirrel , indeed, you are right about my origins! I'm a Martian from Pluto, no one knows why nor how and most know even nothing about that.

Oh and about the video, I'm afraid you wouldn't see much even with the link.
[Image: F9Rop7y.png]
I accidentally deleted the video about a week ago
Ok squirrel (that was who said about more details, right?) let me edit that for you. I may be a natural blonde, but I'm actually pretty intelligent (in some areas anyway Tongue ). I weigh 117 pounds and though some may assume I'm small and weak, I'm tougher than you might expect. My eyes are normally a grey color, unless I wear blue, then they look blue. I'm not perfect and I don't expect anyone to be perfect. I hate cold weather Dodgy . I'm not materialistic and I can't stand jerks that think they are better than others. There are some exceptions to the previous comment. I hate shopping because I hate being in crowds (I'm trying to overcome this anxiety). I start to feel closed in and my chest starts getting tight, which is weird because I love people. I will be working to overcome my anxieties, maybe I will vlog that...idk. To be holding a camera in a crowd would call more attention to myself, so I will have to think about that. I won't approach people either, so I do share that anxiety with you, but I'm always happy to meet new people. They just have to approach me first..lol. Is there anything you feel I missed, please feel free to add it My friend.

• Squirrel
(08-05-2016, 11:56 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok squirrel (that was who said about more details, right?) let me edit that for you.  I may be a natural blonde, but I'm actually pretty intelligent (in some areas anyway Tongue ). I weigh 117 pounds and though some may assume I'm small and weak, I'm tougher than you might expect.  My eyes are normally a grey color, unless I wear blue, then they look blue.  I'm not perfect and I don't expect anyone to be perfect.  I hate cold weather  Dodgy .  I'm not materialistic and I can't stand jerks that think they are better than others. There are some exceptions to the previous comment. I hate shopping because I hate being in crowds (I'm trying to overcome this anxiety). I start to feel closed in and my chest starts getting tight, which is weird because I love people.  I will be working to overcome my anxieties, maybe I will vlog that...idk. To be holding a camera in a crowd would call more attention to myself, so I will have to think about that.  I won't approach people either, so I do share that anxiety with you,  but I'm always happy to meet new people.  They just have to approach me first..lol. Is there anything you feel I missed, please feel free to add it My friend.

Yes, that was awesome! I learned more about you!

Now, I'm no expert, but the 'fear of crowds' thing sounds like someone I work with, who says that he is 'agoraphobic'? I'm not sure what that entails, exactly, but I think the two are very similar. Might be worth it for you to check it out?

Hmm. Wikipedia defines it this way:
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety symptoms in reaction to situations where the person perceives the environment to be dangerous, uncomfortable, or unsafe. These situations can include wide-open spaces, uncontrollable social situations, unfamiliar places, shopping malls, airports, and bridges.

So I'm not sure if any of those things apply...
Fight the Good Fight
(08-06-2016, 09:15 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 11:56 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok squirrel (that was who said about more details, right?) let me edit that for you.  I may be a natural blonde, but I'm actually pretty intelligent (in some areas anyway Tongue ). I weigh 117 pounds and though some may assume I'm small and weak, I'm tougher than you might expect.  My eyes are normally a grey color, unless I wear blue, then they look blue.  I'm not perfect and I don't expect anyone to be perfect.  I hate cold weather  Dodgy .  I'm not materialistic and I can't stand jerks that think they are better than others. There are some exceptions to the previous comment. I hate shopping because I hate being in crowds (I'm trying to overcome this anxiety). I start to feel closed in and my chest starts getting tight, which is weird because I love people.  I will be working to overcome my anxieties, maybe I will vlog that...idk. To be holding a camera in a crowd would call more attention to myself, so I will have to think about that.  I won't approach people either, so I do share that anxiety with you,  but I'm always happy to meet new people.  They just have to approach me first..lol. Is there anything you feel I missed, please feel free to add it My friend.

Yes, that was awesome! I learned more about you!

Now, I'm no expert, but the 'fear of crowds' thing sounds like someone I work with, who says that he is 'agoraphobic'? I'm not sure what that entails, exactly, but I think the two are very similar. Might be worth it for you to check it out?

Hmm. Wikipedia defines it this way:
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety symptoms in reaction to situations where the person perceives the environment to be dangerous, uncomfortable, or unsafe. These situations can include wide-open spaces, uncontrollable social situations, unfamiliar places, shopping malls, airports, and bridges.

So I'm not sure if any of those things apply...
Well squirrel, I suppose by reading your definition, I have a slight agoraphobia. I get overwhelmed with huge groups of people.  Dodgy This came from some people who were WAY to far in my personal space rendering the feeling that the environment is unsafe and uncomfortable.  This also came from two groups of guys getting into a brawl at a concert, in which My friend and I happened to be wedged between them. All they saw was red at one another, and not the two girls who had nothing to do with either that happened to be stuck between them. I neverwent to another concert again. When I get over that anxiety, I will be able to enjoy more things in life. Notice the when and not if in that statement.  Shy

(08-06-2016, 01:21 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Well squirrel, I suppose by reading your definition, I have a slight agoraphobia. I get overwhelmed with huge groups of people.  Dodgy This came from some people who were WAY to far in my personal space rendering the feeling that the environment is unsafe and uncomfortable.  This also came from two groups of guys getting into a brawl at a concert, in which My friend and I happened to be wedged between them.  All they saw was red at one another, and not the two girls who had nothing to do with either that happened to be stuck between them. I neverwent to another concert again.  When I get over that anxiety, I will be able to enjoy more things in life. Notice the when and not if in that statement.  Shy

I thought I might be wrong when I posted it, and now I'm almost positive. People (including doctors), I feel, are WAY too fine with just slapping a label on something, perhaps so their patient thinks that everything's understood and fine. ~coughs, fidgets, and looks abashed~ Kind of like I did.

If that had happened to ME in a concert, I don't think that anyone could have convinced me to go back to another concert, and I'm not generally afraid of people at all.

Sorry about the label. Your fear is valid -- any time you have a large crowd of people together, there's no telling if there are two groups of predominantly stupid people in your vicinity, that are going to start an altercation.

Look at the European soccer matches, where it seems like every month you hear about a new riot in the stands, where sometimes people get trampled to death, or on a good day, it's just mayhem that ensues.
Fight the Good Fight
You don't have to apologize for using that title squirrel. If a duck is a duck, call it a duck! Obviously, I do have a touch of agoraphobia, and being injured because I was in the wrong place is a good reason. However, I still don't want those idiots, to affect my quality of life or stop me from doing things. Big Grin