Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YouTube Channel Comming
Since I've recently started watching some YouTube videos (I know behind the times) I've decided I will be coming out of my comfort zone and starting my own YouTube channel?  The reason I have made this decision is because I want to do something positive. You probably won't see me playing Agar.io as much as you used to, but I will still play from time to time. It's time to have role models and support systems for those who are struggling. We all have struggles, I for example always stuggled with never feeling good enough.  I will share some of my struggle, funny stories, and make myself available to those who could use a friend.  I stand strongly against bullying of all types, it needs to stop.  If you are being bullied, I've been there and I am here to help. Let's end the feeling of not being good enough, let's stop judging people, and start loving people.  So bullies put down your knives, listen up, and try taking the high road.  Soar with Eagles, no more going with the flow, time to swim against it.  Followers don't stand out or make a difference, leaders do.  Be a leader Heart !

One quick poll for you to take as this has been a debate among me and others, and I would appreciate your feedback. I don't usually cus, and I don't want to use any offensive words. That being said there is one word I use a lot and some have said it's a cus word, but I never viewed it as one. So....do you think the word "crap" is a cuss word? I can't seem to add a poll, since I edited this paragraph in, anyone know how?

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 4 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Breakfast , Doigt, Squirrel , Voakie
Insertig a Poll should work by making a full edit. Sometimes Ads Block the full edit popop, then you'll have to temporarilly disable them.

But I really think it's your decision whether you want a Youtube Channel ot not. If you really want an oppinion...
Go ahead! Let your creativity Spree. (Is that a word)

Crap = Children say it = not bad
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(07-25-2016, 11:40 AM)Breakfast Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 07:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Since I've recently started watching some YouTube videos (I know behind the times) I've decided I will be coming out of my comfort zone and starting my own YouTube channel?  The reason I have made this decision is because I want to do something positive. You probably won't see me playing Agar.io as much as you used to, but I will still play from time to time. It's time to have role models and support systems for those who are struggling. We all have struggles, I for example always stuggled with never feeling good enough.  I will share some of my struggle, funny stories, and make myself available to those who could use a friend.  I stand strongly against bullying of all types, it needs to stop.  If you are being bullied, I've been there and I am here to help. Let's end the feeling of not being good enough, let's stop judging people, and start loving people.  So bullies put down your knives, listen up, and try taking the high road.  Soar with Eagles, no more going with the flow, time to swim against it.  Followers don't stand out or make a difference, leaders do.  Be a leader Heart !

One quick poll for you to take as this has been a debate among me and others, and I would appreciate your feedback.  I don't usually cus, and I don't want to use any offensive words.  That being said there is one word I use a lot and some have said it's a cus word, but I never viewed it as one. So....do you think the word "crap" is a cuss word? I can't seem to add a poll, since I edited this paragraph in, anyone know how?

wow this is amazing. i was bullied in school for around 4-5 years because i ´had`ginger hair.
I'm sorry to hear that, it's a tough thing to go through.  One of the reasons I got bullied before is because I have big eyes.  I used to hate my eyes, but now I get compliments on my eyes. Ginger colored hair is a beautiful color.

(07-25-2016, 02:02 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 11:40 AM)Breakfast Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 07:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Since I've recently started watching some YouTube videos (I know behind the times) I've decided I will be coming out of my comfort zone and starting my own YouTube channel?  The reason I have made this decision is because I want to do something positive. You probably won't see me playing Agar.io as much as you used to, but I will still play from time to time. It's time to have role models and support systems for those who are struggling. We all have struggles, I for example always stuggled with never feeling good enough.  I will share some of my struggle, funny stories, and make myself available to those who could use a friend.  I stand strongly against bullying of all types, it needs to stop.  If you are being bullied, I've been there and I am here to help. Let's end the feeling of not being good enough, let's stop judging people, and start loving people.  So bullies put down your knives, listen up, and try taking the high road.  Soar with Eagles, no more going with the flow, time to swim against it.  Followers don't stand out or make a difference, leaders do.  Be a leader Heart !

One quick poll for you to take as this has been a debate among me and others, and I would appreciate your feedback.  I don't usually cus, and I don't want to use any offensive words.  That being said there is one word I use a lot and some have said it's a cus word, but I never viewed it as one. So....do you think the word "crap" is a cuss word? I can't seem to add a poll, since I edited this paragraph in, anyone know how?

wow this is amazing. i was bullied in school for around 4-5 years because i ´had`ginger hair.
I'm sorry to hear that, it's a tough thing to go through.  One of the reasons I got bullied before is because I have big eyes.  I used to hate my eyes, but now I get compliments on my eyes.  Ginger colored hair is a beautiful color.

its fine to have big eyes. my eyes have 4 colors in it. they are blue, green, orange and a bit of black

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • DTricksplit
I took the time to record a video, tried to upload it and somehow totally deleted it amongst other things...ugh.  I think my sanity is hanging on by a thread. Let's top that cake with a world of confusion, who is who, what is legit, have I lost my mind. I just don't know anymore.

I have recorded videos of me playing agario' but I need really good ones and a good editing software and recording for free.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

I am no professional video editor, nor do I know all the tricks, but I am leaning toward helping others. Who cares how perfect your videos are, at least did your best. People need to learn to support, uplift and stop judging and tearing others down. I say share your video, that's what I'm going to do, as imperfect as it will be.

My profile pic is changing because, I don't care who knows who I am. That's just me.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
First: Good luck with your channel

Second: I think you can use the word crap xD
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • DTricksplit
Good luck! Make that channel grow!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • DTricksplit
(07-27-2016, 03:02 PM)Doigt Wrote: Good luck! Make that channel grow!

Thanks  Heart . I'm doing my research to make better videos as well as different kinds of videos.  I truly appreciate you saying that.  Your the best.

I give up today, my videos all got deleted accidentally, will have to redo all. I think I need to do this on a pc and not an iPad, it's way to easy to hit the wrong button....?<----frustrated crying face

I did it, I worked really hard on this, please watch it. I hope you like it https://youtu.be/pD35m923Lew

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Breakfast , Doigt, Squirrel
(07-29-2016, 04:00 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I did it, I worked really hard on this, please watch it.  I hope you like it https://youtu.be/pD35m923Lew

wow this is very thoughtful of you for the helping people. if you ever need any help making the videos to their full capacity i could try to help

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
(07-29-2016, 06:41 AM)RBreakfast Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 04:00 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I did it, I worked really hard on this, please watch it.  I hope you like it https://youtu.be/pD35m923Lew

wow this is very thoughtful of you for the helping people. if you ever need any help making the videos to their full capacity i could try to help

Yes, I would love your help  Big Grin   Heart . I want to do other vidoes too. Anything you can do to help me is greatly appreciated, as I'm fumbling my way through this. :/ . You da best

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Breakfast
(07-29-2016, 01:10 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 06:41 AM)RBreakfast Wrote:

Yes, I would love your help  Big Grin   Heart . I want to do other vidoes too. Anything you can do to help me is greatly appreciated, as I'm fumbling my way through this. :/ .  You da best

subbed goodluck!
BANNED
[-] The following 1 user Likes ITALY's post:
  • DTricksplit