Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Hello.
Exclamation 
I created this account and started playing some time ago I don't have much reason to be on the forum but, I will post this I guess. I'm only just now getting any good at this lol I'm down for teaming just lmk. Also my name is Nora feel free to befriend me.

In-Game name: ◖ᐱᗞ◗ nojobeth
Alt: PR0H03
[-] The following 4 users Like nojobeth's post:
  • Breakfast , Conquest, Relax , ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums Nora! Have a nice stay Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • nojobeth
(07-24-2016, 04:31 PM)nojobeth Wrote: I created this account and started playing some time ago I don't have much reason to be on the forum but, I will post this I guess. I'm only just now getting any good at this lol I'm down for teaming just lmk. Also my name is Nora feel free to befriend me.

In-Game name: ◖ᐱᗞ◗ nojobeth
Alt: PR0H03

Hi Nora, and welcome aboard the forums!

The forums are a good place to share about the game, tease people that you know, and generally, turn screen names into friends!

So you're in AD -- I don't recall what it stands for... ('After Death' can't be right, lol) but I know that you guys make up the main opposition to No Life.

~already has friends in NL, so now I'm wondering about AD too~

Mostly, the forumsd allow you to talk about people, and get to know them, which is pretty hardf otherwise. (Although at least AGF has a rudimentary chat ability, so there's that.)

Here's hoping that you get to know a bunch of us, and like a few enough to come back and share more!

Good luck to ya, and may you have nuttin' but fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hello.I am new here,My name is Zumbiro.I like nutella
I have my clan,my clan is  קσкє
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(08-28-2016, 04:18 PM)Relax Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 03:58 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 02:20 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote: Well I would have more guests if no life hadn't lied to me to get info about my clan for some stupid reason (I guess the people aren't exactly great there huh? Care wayyyy to much about just a game). And saying we can't beat NL doesn't make much sense when we already are (it's a double edged sword since getting on the leaderboard gets our tag copied). Unless you mean beat in some other 'only the forums can get us there' sense, in which case, elaborate.

Oh and you're welcome to be a guest, I'd probably send you an invite if NL didn't keep banning me for some reason. I did send you an exclamation mark because you didn't seem active, and if you responded I would've with a link.

I did once make a thread about our clan which was taken down as people didn't understand it was an AGF clan and I didn't get anything out of it. In an ideal world, posting it in the /Play/ section would right this... but in the ideal world I would also not be on AGF all day Smile 

I 100% agree that it's about the people rather than the game. People are what individualize clans, keep them running, and keep them fun. However, it's illogical to say we don't see it that way, especially with your self-admitted lack of knowledge about us. Also, the 'people' doesn't necessarily mean the forums themselves.

Anyways, I'd love to have you as a guest since we made a new discord and whatnot. And please tell me the advantages of having a thread in the first place. For me personally, we gained nothing at all from the thread, hence why it was deleted.

Relax... take a step back... have some lemonade, and a cookie.

I apologize for taking a playful stab at the NL vs AD competition.

I just don't understand why you went all-Hulk Hogan on me, since your message already acknowledges that I know little about what goes on in the AGF server. I have often said that I play the public 'Teams' game, rather than AGF. It seems I touched a nerve, and I apologize. I know nothing about your various allegations. No more gentle teasing from me -- I was unaware that there was any sort of bad blood between the two groups, because I have never seen anything of the sort within the NL Discord.

Games are supposed to be fun, but also, free from drama.

I have no interest in being part of any drama.

It really doesn't matter which clan is 'better' -- the point is for all clans to have fun.

I know it should be, but these people have effectively ruined it for me, which is part of the reason someone else should take it. It's sad that something as innocent as AGF can be turned into something so stupid. But as for you squirrel-> Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart (no homos) And if you want to know what happened, DM/PM me

And stop trying to ruin my diet. Need dat 6-pack. Oh and sorry Nora for turning your intro to a warzone.

All is well, good luck on the diet lol. The drama just needs to stop honestly it's the only issue but, no way to control others actions. AD should take a step back and re-coup, fix the issues at hand, and stay out of the B.S. AD is better than that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nojobeth's post:
  • Relax
Wow how did I not notice this introduction until now? I'm sorry everyone, but anyways, a late welcoming reply from my side aswell! Smile
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • nojobeth, Relax
Did not realise this was here! welcome to the forums nojo! AD = Annoying Death
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(09-07-2016, 10:30 PM)Relax Wrote:
nojobeth Wrote:All is well, good luck on the diet lol. The drama just needs to stop honestly it's the only issue but, no way to control others actions. AD should take a step back and re-coup, fix the issues at hand, and stay out of the B.S. AD is better than that.

Working on it m8. It's getting harder as I'm getting busier, but hopefully the clan will be self-sustaining. Maybe we should all just delete the stupid posts on this thread lol  Tongue

@nojobeth, sorry for hijacking your Intro post! I wasn't really aware of how much drama there was between NL and AD at the time. If I had, I'd have bit my tongue, instead of try to be funny.

I think Relax and I straightened it out though. I found out he's local to me, so... ~big grin~ I'd better be nice, because us-squirrels make easy targets for cars.

I think it's almost all gone now? It seems better, anyhow.

And yes, the drama should stop. No-one wants it.

My apologies again. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
@nojobeth I've enjoyed playing with you so far, and hope to see you around more!...oh, there's a new AD discord?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • nojobeth
(09-26-2016, 07:36 PM)Relax Wrote: #I'll delete all my unrelated posts on this thread if you do your's too

Hey Relax,

All mine are gone. (Except my apology -- I don't think she's seen that yet.)

Thanks for helping to straighten this out!
Fight the Good Fight
(09-27-2016, 12:17 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: @nojobeth I've enjoyed playing with you so far, and hope to see you around more!...oh, there's a new AD discord?

I have no clue you'd have to ask relax, its on Skype now I'm pretty sure.

[-] The following 1 user Likes nojobeth's post:
  • run SPOT run
Hi I am also new in this forum.
Great Forum. Thanks.
nojo!!!! Found you Tongue haha. Haven't seen you around in a while - hope to run into you again soon (:
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • nojobeth