Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mass drain?
So I was playing solo on Agario a minute ago, pretty much dominating the server (8k+ mass, eating viruses WunWun style, etc.) This helpful little guy was following me around, basically just gathering food and spitting mass into me. For, like, half an hour. Sometimes he would die, but would come find me again.

I had just made a really big kill, completely wiping the No. 2 guy off the board, and I decided to give a bunch back to him. We teamed for about 3 minutes, until my 3500 mass cell started shrinking. Like, real fast.

I know there was an anti-teaming update which activated a big mass drain, if you split on viruses 3 times in succession. Didn't touch a virus.

I ended game by diving into him, and respawned. Even then, I could barely get over 100 mass - the mass drain was still active. Dodgy

Anyone have any details about this?
wow i hope you find him hes super loyal and kind for playing 30 minutes and giving you all his mass and gathering more. I hope he sees this and can comment and you guys reunite
I have noted the HIGH MASS DRAIN kicking in if I split to 16 pieces too much while dot-grazing. Don't know if you were doing that. I can not really keep up with all of the little experimental changes they put into this game. Drives me crazy. For weeks I always get above 1500 within a few minutes...now just can't do it at all. Really irritating that they keep toying with the game dynamics and making it worse. Small (new) cells are so slow now it is nearly impossible to survive to maturity. I can understand if they are trying to make the cell interaction as near as possible to real life cells, it at least kind of makes a little sense. Still, it messes up the game. Small cells can only survive by pure luck now.
I was split up, but, as I said before, I spent the previous half hour mostly split into 16 pieces, eating viruses, with no issues.

Also, I teamed with a guy a month ago, and I noticed that when he "W"ed me, I only gained about 4-5 mass. We each had 6k mass, which deteriorated into maybe 300 in a few minutes. I thought it was an anti teaming update, but I was on a server the other day that was chock fulla teams.

Zdor, it would be cool if I could find him, but it's probably impossible. Just in case, my user name was "i am noob", and I was a light blue cell. He had a tiger skin with a bunch of weird characters for a name... lol.
its happened a few times to me. mass drains off faster than you can gain it. dont know what triggers it, i just assume its a rare fluke. its been my main complaint about the anti team update though. i dont team, but wish they wouldnt mess up the game because of a few people crying about teams.
[Image: giphy.gif]