Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting
Hey guys, i want to join your clan, i see good talent in you and i am a decent agar.io player. This a bit about myself and my agar.io history (i really hope i get recruted!)
I have many of good gameplays throughout my agar.io life, 1 is my most memorable, when i reversed 2 tricksplits in a row. I know this seems weird but, i reversed 1 tricksplit and these other guys wanted to tricksplit my half, so i split on them as they were tricksplitting and reversed it. I know its hard to believe that i did that but, i would of caught that on camera and sent it to if i was going to purposely try to do it but i tried because i thought i was going to die but i reversed them both!

2. I live in the UK and if our communication won`t be very good, i suggest you should recruit UK people aswell so the clan grows much more! If you don`t want to, simply message me and i`ll find a new clan to apply to join for!

I can tricksplit, popsplit and i cant cannon split. I will practise my hardest with a teammate within the clan but i`m not sure if i`ll mess up the team. I don`t think i will and i was give it my hardest shot. In my opinion, it looks easy but i dont know how hard it could get.

I will be active and will talk within skype only as i cant talk in teamspeak, please message me the timezone/ages of you because I dont want to be under aged compared to the clan.

If i join the clan my name will be ЯΔĐ_ᔕᵏᶤˡˡᶻ.

Don`t accept me if you think i`m worthy enough, i want to talk about ages and stuff on the messages -ᔕᵏᶤˡˡᶻ Thanks for reading!

Messages In This Thread
ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - Stroke - 07-21-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - ✨101✨ - 07-22-2016, 06:09 AM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - Stroke - 07-23-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - Rae YT - 07-24-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - .ChillOut - 08-15-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - Horizon - 10-26-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - _Skillz - 10-31-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting - Joker0906 - 01-21-2017, 01:48 AM