ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting
ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting

ЯΔĐ Nuclear

ЯΔĐ Stroke

ЯΔĐ Frost

ЯΔĐ Kyle

ЯΔĐ Terror
Good luck with your clan!!
I think you'll get more attention if you re-post this in the clans/teams section rather than the Clan war section.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(07-22-2016, 06:09 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Good luck with your clan!!
I think you'll get more attention if you re-post this in the clans/teams section rather than the Clan war section.

Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stroke's post:
  • Nature
(07-21-2016, 08:50 PM)Stroke Wrote: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting

ЯΔĐ Nuclear

ЯΔĐ Stroke

ЯΔĐ Frost

ЯΔĐ Kyle

ЯΔĐ Terror

Check out my video, tell me if I'm worthy enough, its on my channel BLG-BradleyLedfordGaming, I'm KARMA IS A BITC
Hey there, my name is Rae, I am the head of project: new level, you can find us on http://www.newlevelgaming.com But the webpage might not load for some of you Sad

Anyways, I am announcing the beginning of something new! A league where agar.io clans can compete! Simply go to iogamesleague.cf and go to the Join us section where you can select join our league then fill out the application!

The league will start once 8 clans have joined, and they will all battle each other for the top spot! Go to our website for more information!
how i get into a clan?
(07-21-2016, 08:50 PM)Stroke Wrote: ЯΔĐ clan now recruiting

ЯΔĐ Nuclear

ЯΔĐ Stroke

ЯΔĐ Frost

ЯΔĐ Kyle

ЯΔĐ Terror

It's encouraging that you already have members, but it would be helpful if you provided a link to some kind of chat or method of communication? Wink
~Hori
Hey guys, i want to join your clan, i see good talent in you and i am a decent agar.io player. This a bit about myself and my agar.io history (i really hope i get recruted!)
I have many of good gameplays throughout my agar.io life, 1 is my most memorable, when i reversed 2 tricksplits in a row. I know this seems weird but, i reversed 1 tricksplit and these other guys wanted to tricksplit my half, so i split on them as they were tricksplitting and reversed it. I know its hard to believe that i did that but, i would of caught that on camera and sent it to if i was going to purposely try to do it but i tried because i thought i was going to die but i reversed them both!

2. I live in the UK and if our communication won`t be very good, i suggest you should recruit UK people aswell so the clan grows much more! If you don`t want to, simply message me and i`ll find a new clan to apply to join for!

I can tricksplit, popsplit and i cant cannon split. I will practise my hardest with a teammate within the clan but i`m not sure if i`ll mess up the team. I don`t think i will and i was give it my hardest shot. In my opinion, it looks easy but i dont know how hard it could get.

I will be active and will talk within skype only as i cant talk in teamspeak, please message me the timezone/ages of you because I dont want to be under aged compared to the clan.

If i join the clan my name will be ЯΔĐ_ᔕᵏᶤˡˡᶻ.

Don`t accept me if you think i`m worthy enough, i want to talk about ages and stuff on the messages -ᔕᵏᶤˡˡᶻ Thanks for reading!
how to join your clan ????