Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
greetings!
hello! My name is Nichole and I am from Iceland, I have been playing AGMA for a few day now, but decided to make an account to be apart of community Smile if you've ever seen me in game my names are usually Starlita, GeneralNichole or General Nichole, as well as GN. I'm not best at posting introductions but this is all I have for now! Hope to speak to all of you soon and maybe battle it out in AGMA Tongue
[-] The following 7 users Like General Nichole's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper, QueenHeather, Reaction , Sora, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(07-22-2017, 02:45 AM)General Nichole Wrote: hello! My name is Nichole and I am from Iceland, I have been playing AGMA for a few day now, but decided to make an account to be apart of community Smile if you've ever seen me in game my names are usually Starlita, GeneralNichole or General Nichole, as well as GN. I'm not best at posting introductions but this is all I have for now! Hope to speak to all of you soon and maybe battle it out in AGMA Tongue

Welcome aboard!

Didn't I also see you in the AD clan?? That would mean you know a number of us already, which is great!

Sayyy, ~squinting nervously~

I am not a rodent who believes in coincidence much... (lol) Until sometime last year, I didn't know of anyone in Iceland... and now I know two?

I wonder if you had your arm twisted by some guy named Final who owns a shotgun???

Regardless, it's fabulous to have you join in some fun with us -- even if it's only you slagging us. (lol)

PS: You know the other thing that 'GN' stands foor, right? It would kind of fit in with you being an AGMA bad@ss! (Good Night!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , General Nichole, Reaction
Welcome on board yes we have seen you play  Smile

Hope you will like getting forums here is a welcome gifts that will hopefully add color to  forums

[Image: G_n_ral_Nichole_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • General Nichole
hey thanks @EqAtOmBe (thank for sig by the way it look awesome!) and @Squirrel , and believe it or not Final is actually cousin and he is one that brought me here Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like General Nichole's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(07-22-2017, 11:23 PM)General Nichole Wrote: hey thanks @EqAtOmBe (thank for sig by the way it look awesome!)  and @Squirrel , and believe it or not Final is actually cousin and he is one that brought me here Smile

Of course, I believe it! (lol) That's what I meant about not believing in coincidences... heheh! Although, I was betting on a different relationship label. ~coughs & starts to tear off, watching to see if she has a gun, and if it's barrel is tracking me~

(I might have a few seconds... until she figures out the alternative and finishes being Sick )
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • General Nichole
ello ter Nicole. Welcome to the community. Hope you make good friends and enjoy your stay.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Welcome to the community!

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss