Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Confessions
(08-09-2016, 01:25 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I just read this whole thread, there were quite a few little laughs in it! (So if you got a like today, and wondered why, there ya have it!

And I'm sure I have something to confess, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything, right now. ~blush~

OK here's a small one, not terribly funny but... I confess that, through the course of my days I've had a number of cars go by and honk their horns at me, ostensibly because they knew me. I can never tell who it is, so I just wave and smile, and inwardly it bugs me, because I have no clue who it was, and will probably never find out.

(07-26-2016, 06:58 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I confess that I will trying to overcome my anxieties, but not public restrooms.  Heights, crowds, etc.  I'm going to conquer these anxieties once and for all.  Well heights are still ify, but I will try anyway. Someone may have to get me back down.

Wanna ride on my shoulders in crowds? We could kill two anxieties at a time!

And you know my solution for public toilets.... don't you. ~GRIN~

(07-26-2016, 07:33 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I have never eaten chewing gum Big Grin

This is normal, ya silly!!  You're supposed to spit it back out when it tastes like the flavourless rubber that it actually is! Wink

PS: But I've seen a raccoon try to actually eat chewing gum, and THAT had me rolling on the ground, laughing in a kind of hoarse, almost-soundless way, so I could watch the poor thing continue trying.

Most hilarious moment EVER in nature, thanks to mankinds insane inventions.

(I've also seen a bluejay eat peanut butter. It was NOT happy that it's beak was so dirty, and it couldn't clean it!)
I would take your offer, but I'd probably get scared up there and need help down...lol. Funny I rode the stratus sphere at the amusement park, but don't ask me to stand somewhere high....I will be holding tight to the closest thing or person.  Someone's bound to get ticked, who is this crazy lady clenched onto my arm crying like a sissy.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
I confess that sometimes I wish life had a reset button...wouldn't that be awesome. That went bad...reset

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , Yugopolis, ✨101✨
@Squirrel @DTricksplit

Just to clear things up: my mouth has never seen chewing gum Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(08-09-2016, 04:58 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: @Squirrel @DTricksplit

What, how is that possible, someone get this person a stick of chewing gum....I will give u a piece of gum....you've got to try it at least once

(08-09-2016, 05:02 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

What, how is that possible, someone get this person a stick of chewing gum....come to my house and I will give u a piece of gum....you've got to try it at least once

Idk, maybe because I always disliked the smell of it. And don't get any crazy ideas  Undecided

[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-09-2016, 05:04 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

What, how is that possible, someone get this person a stick of chewing gum....come to my house and I will give u a piece of gum....you've got to try it at least once

Idk, maybe because I always disliked the smell of it. And don't get any crazy ideas  Undecided
There are all kinds of flavors, so the smell would vary.  You need to try some gum....I have crazy ideas Lol.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-09-2016, 05:10 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

There are all kinds of flavors, so the smell would vary.  You need to try some gum....I have crazy ideas Lol.

Please don't force me Sad.  Not to long ago my mother got me a cookie and tried to force it in my mouth (she was only joking btw) and I saw the drying rack up close. Aka my chair fell over. So please, don't force me to eat.................IT. Tongue

(08-09-2016, 05:19 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:10 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Please don't force me Sad.  Not to long ago my mother got me a cookie and tried to force it in my mouth (she was only joking btw) and I saw the drying rack up close. Aka my chair fell over. So please, don't force me to eat.................IT. Tongue
Ok fine, you don't have to chew gum Angel

(08-09-2016, 02:16 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I would take your offer, but I'd probably get scared up there and need help down...lol. Funny I rode the stratus sphere at the amusement park, but don't ask me to stand somewhere high....I will be holding tight to the closest thing or person.  Someone's bound to get ticked, who is this crazy lady clenched onto my arm crying like a sissy.

If you won't ride up top, ride alongside then! I'll clear a path, and lift you to see which way you want us to go, anytime you like! And we can head for the exits! ~big grin~

~makes a pretty good tank, for a cute furry 'lil rodent!~

What, how is that possible, someone get this person a stick of chewing gum....I will give u a piece of gum....you've got to try it at least once

You'll ruin him! (lol) What if he likes it?! Then his dentists bills will be higher! Plus, he'll be out the money he needs to use to buy it!

You can't miss what you've never tried, and in this case, I'd say... good riddance!

...although it occurs to me... I have a horror story that relates. I was scared out of my mind one night.

But in the end, gum is always testeless, and useless, serving only to lay annoying waste somewhere. (I hate those guys who just spit it out when done, and let it land where it may!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-10-2016, 06:08 AM) pid=\26679' Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 02:16 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I would take your offer, but I'd probably get scared up there and need help down...lol. Funny I rode the stratus sphere at the amusement park, but don't ask me to stand somewhere high....I will be holding tight to the closest thing or person.  Someone's bound to get ticked, who is this crazy lady clenched onto my arm crying like a sissy.

If you won't ride up top, ride alongside then! I'll clear a path, and lift you to see which way you want us to go, anytime you like! And we can head for the exits! ~big grin~

~makes a pretty good tank, for a cute furry 'lil rodent!~

You'll ruin him! (lol) What if he likes it?! Then his dentists bills will be higher! Plus, he'll be out the money he needs to use to buy it!

You can't miss what you've never tried, and in this case, I'd say... good riddance!

...although it occurs to me... I have a horror story that relates. I was scared out of my mind one night.

But in the end, gum is always testeless, and useless, serving only to lay annoying waste somewhere. (I hate those guys who just spit it out when done, and let it land where it may!)

Ok squirrel, you can clear the path and be my eyes because all of the Giants are blocking my view of the exits...lol.  I have my own personal tank...awesome Big Grin

I agree... people that spit their gum out anywhere are  Dodgy annoying...I know my shoe will find it..grrrrr

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
I always want to be part of things but in the end I feel like they don't really need me and I feel more or less left out. I'm also suffering depression and I feel basically always bored and tired. :/

Oops, it had to be something funny... Hmm I'll pass then.
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
i hate people no reason at all weird huh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-11-2016, 12:05 AM)OSinister Wrote: i hate people no reason at all weird huh

Well at least your honest... Shy

(08-10-2016, 03:28 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok squirrel, you can clear the path and be my eyes because all of the Giants are blocking my view of the exits...lol.  I have my own personal tank...awesome Big Grin

I agree... people that spit their gum out anywhere are  Dodgy annoying...I know my shoe will find it..grrrrr

No, I'm the guy who always steps on it.

I'm also moderately afraid of walks in the park, because I usually end up stepping in the doggy doo that everyone else managed to avoid.

And.... DONE! I am now your personal tank, and very happy to oblige. Oh ~cough~ I should tell you about it's armaments though. You might be OK with it. No bullets or missiles. No shells, armour-piercing or incendiary, nor anti-personnel rounds. All this tank can do, is fire verbal vitriol.

Best way to stop it from going off accidentally??  Shove two socks into the barrel. Trust me. One is not enough.

Also, my armour is fairly thick, however it may be possible that, if a threat presents itself, you will find that your tank seizes control of the tracks, steering and speed, and goes after the object of it's own will.
Just reach down, and pull hard on the emergency brake. That is bound to fix the problem.

(08-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I always want to be part of things but in the end I feel like they don't really need me and I feel more or less left out. I'm also suffering depression and I feel basically always bored and tired. :/

Yes, you need a lesson in what 'funny' is!

How about you and I go find a beach, and we'll play pranks on random people?

We can get @DTricksplit to make it into a YouTube video, then get it to go viral, and make lots of money to boot!!

C'mon, what say you??

(If you find yourself 'bored' during this, it means that you're letting me down, and not thinking of crazy enough, humiliating guy-style pranks for me!! This should make you comfy... by making it your fault. ~tease!~)

(08-11-2016, 12:05 AM)Sinister Wrote: i hate people no reason at all weird huh

Hey... Just as long as you don't go stockpiling various trinkets (ie: machine guns, dirty bombs, etc.), with a mind to lessen the number of people you hate.... it's all good!

But don't let the people find ouuuu..... WHOOPS! You did it again!! As punishment, you need to watch 5 Britney Spears videos consecutively, and then say "I'm not a cereal killer" 5 times. Wink I hope to hear from you soon, so that we can be sure you are sorry, carried out your punishment, and that we can all breathe again!! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yugopolis
(08-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I always want to be part of things but in the end I feel like they don't really need me and I feel more or less left out. I'm also suffering depression and I feel basically always bored and tired. :/

No, it didn't have to be funny, maybe I should change that  Wink . I understand your feelings more than you know.  I definitely suffer from depression too, and it can be debilitating.  I believe depression comes from our circumstances.  I'm sorry you feel left out, I understand this feeling too.  Bored and tired comes from the depression and maybe if you're like me, living an isolated life. I don't know anyone since I've moved here 2 years ago.  So, I have zero friends or family around...that's tough.  I hope you find a great group of friends that will, accept you for you and always make you feel included and important.  Heart

(08-11-2016, 09:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 03:28 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok squirrel, you can clear the path and be my eyes because all of the Giants are blocking my view of the exits...lol.  I have my own personal tank...awesome Big Grin

No, I'm the guy who always steps on it.

I'm also moderately afraid of walks in the park, because I usually end up stepping in the doggy doo that everyone else managed to avoid.

And.... DONE! I am now your personal tank, and very happy to oblige. Oh ~cough~ I should tell you about it's armaments though. You might be OK with it. No bullets or missiles. No shells, armour-piercing or incendiary, nor anti-personnel rounds. All this tank can do, is fire verbal vitriol.

Best way to stop it from going off accidentally??  Shove two socks into the barrel. Trust me. One is not enough.

Also, my armour is fairly thick, however it may be possible that, if a threat presents itself, you will find that your tank seizes control of the tracks, steering and speed, and goes after the object of it's own will.
Just reach down, and pull hard on the emergency brake. That is bound to fix the problem.

Yes, you need a lesson in what 'funny' is!

How about you and I go find a beach, and we'll play pranks on random people?

We can get @DTricksplit to make it into a YouTube video, then get it to go viral, and make lots of money to boot!!

C'mon, what say you??

(If you find yourself 'bored' during this, it means that you're letting me down, and not thinking of crazy enough, humiliating guy-style pranks for me!! This should make you comfy... by making it your fault. ~tease!~)

DTricksplit..............the line disappeared, so my answer starts below this typed line I'm making right now........

Oh dear God, being that I believe you said you were 6'4, an entire foot taller than me...I may have trouble keeping up with the rogue tank.  I'm not sure where the emergency brake is, but this ride sounds a little scary Confused . I guess I will have to learn how to control the tank, if said tank decides to go rogue and chase something Tongue . 

If the the private island pranks I get to record allow me to escape winter.....I'm so in Big Grin . I'll just set up camera and turn invisible (I've mastered that skill, ninja stealth).  Plus this would definitely be intertaining, I'm sure I wouldn't get bored, and it sounds like loads of fun.  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , Yugopolis