Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Confessions
My eyes change color based on my mood, sometimes they are green, sometimes gray, and sometimes blue. If they are green, I'm mad...look out. Blue is happy and gray is sad. Weird right, does anyone else's have this too?

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
I confess I won't join a clan because I don't like to screw up or the pressure of wrecking someone's game. I also confess that I'm not the strongest Agar.io player, but I like to have fun. Might I add, that I have had some epic take downs of some really skilled players. I'm just throwing that out there for anyone wanting to team with me. This has nothing to do with anyone, so put your investigation glasses away. I have no problems with anyone❤️

• Squirrel , Yugopolis
Those are called hazel eyes. The reason why your eyes change colour is because of Rayleigh Scattering most of the time. There are no nerves in your iris which can make them change colour based on your mood, so it must have been an extraordinary set of circumstances which have lead you to conclude that your eyes' colour depend on this. In fact, the only nerves in this area of the body are the optical nerves on the retina, which as the name suggests, transfer the optical information they detect to your brain while the other nerves send information relating to pain and irritation. Now those nerves never receive information from the brain, ruling out any possibility relating to the mood, not only that, but the part of the brain which dictates your emotions is not connected to those. Finally, it has been shown through scientific experimentation that hazel eyes will also change colour because of the surroundings, meaning they will often reflect the colours and light levels of the environment.

Edit: Here is a little bonus, a rock demonstrating how Rayleigh Scattering can change the perceived colour:
[Image: Why_is_the_sky_blue.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Doigt's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel , Yugopolis, ✨101✨
Maybe I tend to wear the color of my mood, and that's why I've noticed the change. This was very informative, I'm glad you explained it, now I can adjust my eye color depending on what I wantBig Grin My signature edit has nothing to do with S's comment, I love learning new things, please don't read into that one. I truly did enjoy the explanation and I now have a better understanding of why my eyes change colors.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
I confess that I hate being in a huge crowd of people when they are constantly bumping into me or standing over me.   It gives me anxiety and I immediately exit, thus I hate shopping

• run SPOT run , Squirrel
I used to eat tropical fruit scented chap stick when I was little, I thought it tasted good.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-22-2016, 04:56 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I used to eat tropical fruit scented chap stick when I was little, I thought it tasted good.

Lol so did I

• Squirrel , ✨101✨
I was afraid of witches until the age of 9 or 10, I thought they would come get me when I went to throw out the trash at night. (and they are ugly and have a creepy cackle.)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
I confess that I am a preachers daughter, though he wasn't a preacher my whole life.

• Squirrel
I confess, I never really watched YouTube, until recently

(07-22-2016, 06:11 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I was afraid of witches until the age of 9 or 10, I thought they would come get me when I went to throw out the trash at night. (and they are ugly and have a creepy cackle.)

Same here.
When it was bed time, I always turned my face to the wall, because I thought they would stand next to my bed.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel , ✨101✨
I confess that I will trying to overcome my anxieties, but not public restrooms. Heights, crowds, etc. I'm going to conquer these anxieties once and for all. Well heights are still ify, but I will try anyway. Someone may have to get me back down.

• Squirrel
I have never eaten chewing gum Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(07-26-2016, 07:33 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I have never eaten chewing gum Big Grin

Does this mean you've never chewed gum or that you've never swallowed your gum?

Oh btw, funny thing...a teacher read my quote... "Being uneducated in one area doesn't mean one is stupid, but insulting someone is ignorant and that has two meanings" and asked if they could turn that into a poster for their classroom, giving me credit. That's awesome! Got to love that❤️

I just read this whole thread, there were quite a few little laughs in it! (So if you got a like today, and wondered why, there ya have it!

And I'm sure I have something to confess, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything, right now. ~blush~

OK here's a small one, not terribly funny but... I confess that, through the course of my days I've had a number of cars go by and honk their horns at me, ostensibly because they knew me. I can never tell who it is, so I just wave and smile, and inwardly it bugs me, because I have no clue who it was, and will probably never find out.

(07-26-2016, 06:58 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I confess that I will trying to overcome my anxieties, but not public restrooms.  Heights, crowds, etc.  I'm going to conquer these anxieties once and for all.  Well heights are still ify, but I will try anyway. Someone may have to get me back down.

Wanna ride on my shoulders in crowds? We could kill two anxieties at a time!

And you know my solution for public toilets.... don't you. ~GRIN~

(07-26-2016, 07:33 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I have never eaten chewing gum Big Grin

This is normal, ya silly!!  You're supposed to spit it back out when it tastes like the flavourless rubber that it actually is! Wink

PS: But I've seen a raccoon try to actually eat chewing gum, and THAT had me rolling on the ground, laughing in a kind of hoarse, almost-soundless way, so I could watch the poor thing continue trying.

Most hilarious moment EVER in nature, thanks to mankinds insane inventions.

(I've also seen a bluejay eat peanut butter. It was NOT happy that it's beak was so dirty, and it couldn't clean it!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!