Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm old
I'm not as fast, nor do I have the eye - hand coordination of a 13 year old with strong wrists from long nights of slinging slobber. What I am is loyal to a fault. Yes, I will spooge my magic dots all over you rather than give them to the enemy. I love playing on the Turkey experimental realms because I see so much team work happening.  ((TR)) are my favorite team there as they've proven to be great team players. RED are ok sometimes but wishy washy at other times and don't even get me started on this BUZ group. They are like wild animals eating their own young.
"Decaf is like masturbating with an oven mitt!"
[Image: robin-williams-300x300.jpg]
(07-16-2016, 11:00 PM)♥MӨMMΛ BΣΛЯ♥ Wrote: I'm not as fast, nor do I have the eye - hand coordination of a 13 year old with strong wrists from long nights of slinging slobber. What I am is loyal to a fault. Yes, I will spooge my magic dots all over you rather than give them to the enemy. I love playing on the Turkey experimental realms because I see so much team work happening.  ((TR)) are my favorite team there as they've proven to be great team players. RED are ok sometimes but wishy washy at other times and don't even get me started on this BUZ group. They are like wild animals eating their own young.

Interesting... welcome!
Welcome to the Forums! If you need somebody to talk to, the Staff or any trusted member is here for you!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ♥MӨMMΛ BΣΛЯ♥
Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to this beautiful place!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • ♥MӨMMΛ BΣΛЯ♥
We've been entitled for the skills we've had in our past childhood at the time being. Now, we are to seek the powers which we are yet to discover be held in ourselves. Agility, perhaps no. Coordination, perhaps the slightest. But strategy, I believe we have an upfront one there, in most cases. Allthough there are some exceptionally skilled strategists even at the age of 13. But they are no match for an old brain, huh!?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gandalf's post:
  • ♥MӨMMΛ BΣΛЯ♥
(07-17-2016, 05:15 PM)Gandalf Wrote: We've been entitled for the skills we've had in our past childhood at the time being. Now, we are to seek the powers which we are yet to discover be held in ourselves. Agility, perhaps no. Coordination, perhaps the slightest. But strategy, I believe we have an upfront one there, in most cases. Allthough there are some exceptionally skilled strategists even at the age of 13. But they are no match for an old brain, huh!?

Perhaps you're right and of loyalty at such a young age, few know a little.
Hello, it's nice to meet you. That's an interesting name, you wouldn't by chance be the bear I was looking for, are you?

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(07-21-2016, 12:34 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Hello, it's nice to meet you.  That's an interesting name, you wouldn't by chance be the bear I was looking for, are you?

Hi ya D. Its nice to meet you as well. I'm not sure if I'm the bear you were looking for or not. Where were you looking and why? I didn't do it! Well, unless I was supposed to do it and then I did a bang up job.
(07-21-2016, 02:09 AM)♥MӨMMΛ BΣΛЯ♥ Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:34 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Hello, it's nice to meet you.  That's an interesting name, you wouldn't by chance be the bear I was looking for, are you?

Hi ya D. Its nice to meet you as well. I'm not sure if I'm the bear you were looking for or not. Where were you looking and why? I didn't do it! Well, unless I was supposed to do it and then I did a bang up job.

I was teaming with a bear a few days ago, I lagged and accidentally ate them.  I was trying to find that bear.  I felt aweful. Don't worry you're not old, though Compared to most on here, I think we are considered "old". I'm in my mid 30's Lol

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

"I was teaming with a bear a few days ago, I lagged and accidentally ate them. I was trying to find that bear. I felt aweful. Don't worry you're not old, though Compared to most on here, I think we are considered "old". I'm in my mid 30's Lol"

I'm not sure. I have a bad habit of running right into my partner so if it was me, it was probably my fault not yours. I mostly play on the Turkey and Russia realms because I find the lag more tolerable than North America. I did however play on the Agar.io link from this page the other day as well. If you see me in world realms I use the Paw print and not the bear for my skin.

Oh, and I'm much older than you even so you've got it made.