Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Probably Wasn't Me
ConfusedIf anyone feels that I have betrayed, wronged, or otherwise acted in a way that was hypocritical, please pm me.  Sometimes a reflection of ourselves through the eyes of others can enlighten us to the errors of our ways.  If you do not contact, however, the opportunity for resolution gets lost.  I would like to hear from you in these cases because I welcome ever opportunity to self reflect, to learn from it, and to correct it.

I would also like to add, that some people, may try to trick you.  I can't control fakes in the game.  I'm sorry if someone has duped you, it wasn't me.  Obviously, if I mess up, I will do my best to let you know.

When I'm in my game mode, I must apologize because there is a possibility that I'm watching for the big person that could split on me and I'm unaware of your presence. Also I've teamed with many people, and I forget names sometimes, if I knew you better that wouldn't happen.   Confused

So if you feel I'm deserving of your fury, I won't broadcast it, pm and let me have it.  Be a little gentle though.

I would also like to add that, you can see my level number almost always because I play on mobile. Chances are no level number, not me? Leveled up 69

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , Zikita
Since I find myself trying to help and avoid eating so many, I have remained snack size. That is not fun, if I'm teaming run, I won't turn my back on my current partner. Will someone please get Giant with me?

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-15-2016, 10:45 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: ConfusedIf anyone feels that I have betrayed, wronged, or otherwise acted in a way that was hypocritical, please pm me.  Sometimes a reflection of ourselves through the eyes of others can enlighten us to the errors of our ways.  If you do not contact, however, the opportunity for resolution gets lost.  I would like to hear from you in these cases because I welcome ever opportunity to self reflect, to learn from it, and to correct it.

I would also like to add, that some people, may try to trick you.  I can't control fakes in the game.  I'm sorry if someone has duped you, it wasn't me.  Obviously, if I mess up, I will do my best to let you know.

When I'm in my game mode, I must apologize because there is a possibility that I'm watching for the big person that could split on me and I'm unaware of your presence. Also I've teamed with many people, and I forget names sometimes, if I knew you better that wouldn't happen.   Confused

So if you feel I'm deserving of your fury, I won't broadcast it, pm and let me have it.  Be a little gentle though.

I would also like to add that, you can see my level number almost always because I play on mobile.  Chances are no level number, not me?  Leveled up 69

Maybe @Sora can do something about the fakes...l I think he's working on a login system, whereby you'd only use the name you were logged in as.... or something along those lines.

There will always be those that will try to trick, connive, cheat and steal in a game. Because in the game, it's legal, and in life, it mostly is illegal.

If any believe that the trick in your name means that you are one of those, I stand fully against that. Come and convince me otherwise, I dare ya! Wink

(07-16-2016, 12:33 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Since I find myself trying to help and avoid eating so many, I have remained snack size.  That is not fun, if I'm teaming run, I won't turn my back on my current partner.  Will someone please get Giant with me?

I love being snack-size!! They go crazy after you, like blood lust, and do stupid things. If you die, so what, you were snack size! And if they get mostly eaten, and you're no longer snack size..... then....

BaaahhhHHhahahAHhahHAhahHhAHHAAAA!! Succccckahhhhh!

~squirrel then runs over, donates everything to the biggest team player he sees, and does 'snack size' mode all over again~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DTricksplit
I sure wish I would have noticed this before you went on vacation you funny squirrel. The baaaaahhhhahhhaaaa! Succcckahhh line made me laugh. I hope you're keeping your eyes open while your in the water.

I had to add that the Panther wearing the glasses was soooooo funny! Lmao. That looked hilarious

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
It is all good, dont worry I know sometimes we dont think twice about what we type. But we odnt have to, because we are all friends here in the community and want each other good.

nice that you lay it forward like that by the way.
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
Did you know I used that on my Panther suit? "It'sAllGood"? Sometimes. Thanks for taking the time to read my post ❤️

(07-18-2016, 08:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I sure wish I would have noticed this before you went on vacation you funny squirrel.  The baaaaahhhhahhhaaaa! Succcckahhh line made me laugh.  I hope you're keeping your eyes open while your in the water.

I had to add that the Panther wearing the glasses was soooooo funny! Lmao.  That looked hilarious

Okay, okay, I admit...

It's nice to be a large fat rodent from time to time in the game, so that you can send those Hitler's and fake-Jumbo's running.

But I like to be a guy's wingman, more so than a leader, and I love causing unexpected results. (Hopefully positive for my team... ~cough~) So that's where snack-size mode comes in.

I never mind being eaten. Particularly by nice people. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-31-2016, 06:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 08:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I sure wish I would have noticed this before you went on vacation you funny squirrel.  The baaaaahhhhahhhaaaa! Succcckahhh line made me laugh.  I hope you're keeping your eyes open while your in the water.

I had to add that the Panther wearing the glasses was soooooo funny! Lmao.  That looked hilarious

Okay, okay, I admit...

It's nice to be a large fat rodent from time to time in the game, so that you can send those Hitler's and fake-Jumbo's running.

But I like to be a guy's wingman, more so than a leader, and I love causing unexpected results. (Hopefully positive for my team... ~cough~) So that's where snack-size mode comes in.

I never mind being eaten. Particularly by nice people. Smile
Well Agar.io has gotten on my nerves so bad lately, that I rarely play it now...shocker.  When I do, I usually use something that is out of my norm. Except I was number 1 today, sorry if I ate you