Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sorry My Bear buddy
When you came back my bear friend, and I stared feeding you, I Lagged for a sec, so instead of multiple splits, it split once and ate you.  I waited again to see you, but I don't know if you ever came back, or if you changed your name. I'm sooooo sorrrry   Sad  I hope you read this.  My masss is yours Heart

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , xxHappyfrownxx
(07-14-2016, 05:12 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: When you came back my bear friend, and I stared feeding you, I Lagged for a sec, so instead of multiple splits, it split once and ate you.  I waited again to see you, but I don't know if you ever came back, or if you changed your name. I'm sooooo sorrrry   Sad  I hope you read this.  My masss is yours Heart

Haha! Games are fraught with mistakes, and fails.

Sorry that you got your parner killed, and I hope they end up seeing it here... but to better those odds, we'll ned to keep your thread fresh by posting in it every day.

Sound good? (lol) PS: You're on your own after tomorrow though, because sometime on Sat I hit the road... and it's not likely I'll have any time after I leave work early that morning.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hahahaha! Sometimes i randomly team with a guy. Then i kill him by accident, and i'm like, ok, ill stay here, hopefully he'll come back! 15 mins later... Fuck this shit i'm out.
Tired of living.
Yes I hate when you accidentally eat your partner when doing the trick splits. It's like oh ship noooooo. Usually I'm the eaten, I'd rather my partner accidentally eat me. I don't want to screw it up...sheet!!

(07-14-2016, 08:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 05:12 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: When you came back my bear friend, and I stared feeding you, I Lagged for a sec, so instead of multiple splits, it split once and ate you.  I waited again to see you, but I don't know if you ever came back, or if you changed your name. I'm sooooo sorrrry   Sad  I hope you read this.  My masss is yours Heart

Haha! Games are fraught with mistakes, and fails.

Sorry that you got your parner killed, and I hope they end up seeing it here... but to better those odds, we'll ned to keep your thread fresh by posting in it every day.

Sound good? (lol) PS: You're on your own after tomorrow though, because sometime on Sat I hit the road... and it's not likely I'll have any time after I leave work early that morning.

I do not like to fail, but I will eat my humble pie. I'm choking on it, it's like the giant cupcake. I'm gonna die.  Ok that's a little dramatic, he he, I joke.  Yes mistakes were made, my poor teddy bear, I ate you with your own mass. I'm still ever so sorry, please forgive the error of my ways, I have failed you.  

On another note, there sure are a lot of eyeballs on the game. Don't eyeball me...lol hehehe

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-14-2016, 08:07 PM)V1tal Wrote: Hahahaha! Sometimes i randomly team with a guy. Then i kill him by accident, and i'm like, ok, ill stay here, hopefully he'll come back! 15 mins later... Fuck this shit i'm out.

Yes, it really sucks when that happens. Angel  I really hope your signature changes, are you ok?

In light of my higher road statements, I felt maybe I should remove my previous post. If you didn't see it, nothing to see, I don't know what you are talking about. Once I change wifi connections and clean the scum off, I will be back on the game. I eat my Humble pie. Don't get it twisted though, I maybe a "cat" (duh Panther) but my fangs are real. Friends get a purr, foes get munched, but this cat sometimes needs glasses. She also sometimes doesn't recognize you, so if your a friend that gets munched, sorry. (Eek face)

@DTricksplit my situation could've been worse.
Tired of living.
(07-15-2016, 07:45 AM)V1tal Wrote: @DTricksplit my situation could've been worse.

Well, I suppose that is a good thing, but I'm sorry to hear it wasn't better.  I have a pm button if you need a friend to talk to Wink , maybe we can change that signature, to: Life is awesome, I danced the sheet out of it  Big Grin . Thank you btw, I'm going to return the favor and raise you one ( my emoji disappeared on the edit, so pretend there is a heart here)

that touched my heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chinook's post:
  • DTricksplit
(07-15-2016, 03:35 PM)Chinook Wrote: that touched my heart

Hello there Chinook, I am pleased to see that something I have said touched your heart.  Welcome to the forum, I too am rather new on this forum.  I hope you find it as much fun and enjoyable as I have thus far.  If you ever need an ear (so to speak) hit my pm button.    Smile . I'm always happy to make new friends.  Btw, your English is perfectly fine, in fact, it's better than some whose first language is English Big Grin

@DTricksplit You are the first one who asked if i'm doing well..... i appreciate that
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • DTricksplit
I wish I wasn't the first, but your signature was very concerning❤️ . I hope you are doing ok, and things are getting better?? If you need someone to talk to, pm me. I've been there believe me.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • V1tal
@DTricksplit Meh, it isn't that i don't have fun in my life. But most of the days i'm feeling depressed. But i'm definently NOT thinking of suicide in any way. It isn't a way out for me.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • DTricksplit
Give him a bear hug! I'd hug all my true teamplayers if I could. Smile but as it's internet, that's still impossible, so I just dance with them. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • DTricksplit
I was going to post the hug emoji, but sadly it would only look like a ? So yes, dance with them! Dancing with winners lmao to those who know the back story.