Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The hype is real! - Pokémon GO
Tongue 
The whole world is currently talking about it. Pokémon GO is nearly one week old, but it breaks any record : 7,5 million downloads in the United States within 48 hours after the release.
What's your opinion about this hype? Have you already played it? Here in Germany it hasn't been officially launched yet, just saying.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

I BET i like the game. I have seen some video's about it. The concept is really good. The lazy kids these days will get active by Pokémon GO. For example; You can get eggs, they will hatch if you walk a certain amount of kilometers. So they need to walk if they want the egg to hatch.

Yes, the hype is real @Garpede ! The shares of the developers of Pokémon GO, Nintendo jumped with 25%. I bet they should never expect it. Sadly enough the servers are overloaded, so the game will be released in my country (Netherlands) a couple months later then expected.

Yes, i do know how to install the game on the unofficial way. Also tried it but my phone gives an error(it's my phone not the game).
By the way, there are also some fake apps of Pokémon GO, called ''Go Catch Em All'', ''Pocket Go Poke Evolution'' and Poke Poke Go.

[EDIT: I'm lazy xD. So if i have the app i'll sit on the couch and wait hours until a pokémon is coming Tongue )
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Mikasa
Already played the unofficial version, catched 2 Pokémon and then nearly died because of the 32°C that tried to oven me.

Gonna wait till winter xD
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Mikasa, s1104874
Good thing: people keep moving. Today, someone told me that he and his brother walked 10 km to catch Pokemon Tongue

Bad thing: not paying attention. I think we're going to see a rise in traffic accidents and other crazy stuff
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Mikasa
Massive in Australia
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxHappyfrownxx's post:
  • Mikasa
The hype is about the concept of the game, it's an overall revolutionary idea. I can assure most of the people playing Pokemon go aren't even hardcore Pokemon fans like @Garpede. IMO Pokemon Go is the gateway to a new age in technology, more and more games/apps will be made with this VR concept. This is just the beginning.
and I heard apparently some guy fell in a pond looking for a pokemon xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Mikasa, Relax
amazing, I haven't tried it as I am not a Pokémon fan but if they could do it with other characters it would be awesome

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Mikasa
Cant download that shit and oh btw a guy witness a murdur while playin da game
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
@Craw That was fake. The police department in that region tweeted about it, they didn't get any call or something. It's probably a stunt so he should get attention and more followers.
Tired of living.
Guys u can now play pokemon go in sweden
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
I've played it a few times, just roaming through my neighborhood. It's a decent game, not sure how much I will play it, but the amount of downloads it got is just crazy... and some people that play it are crazy. I've heard stories of people getting hit by cars and walking off cliffs... unbelievable.