Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello Dinner Fox
I loved your name btw.  Perhaps when I accidentally became dinner, I should have left the "Ok My Torn" on my Panther.  I think you hesitated to feed the "We All Do it?". FYI that was still me, happy to see you were looking for me. Heart For teaming with me.  Is it still Dinner Time? For me I guess it's MunchTime, who's in? Munch with me Tongue

(07-15-2016, 04:51 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I loved your name btw.  Perhaps when I accidentally became dinner, I should have left the "Ok My Torn" on my Panther.  I think you hesitated to feed the "We All Do it?". FYI that was still me, happy to see you were looking for me. Heart For teaming with me.  Is it still Dinner Time? For me I guess it's MunchTime, who's in? Munch with me  Tongue  

Well, maybe it will be MunchTime later.  I have to be a responsible adult for a little while, bummer.  Bring the StressedOut song to mind.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
Hey u little ? U 8 my ball. Yeah, I was the soccer ball that said, GetYourOwnBall. I wish to think that wasn't a fake team situation, and that you accidentally ate me with my own mass. If it was an accident we cool, I've done it. If not the fangs are showing.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-15-2016, 08:04 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Hey u little ? U 8 my ball.  Yeah, I was the soccer ball that said, GetYourOwnBall. I wish to think that wasn't a fake team situation, and that you accidentally ate me with my own mass.  If it was an accident we cool, I've done it.  If not the fangs are showing.

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But FANGS will excite me!

Come heeerrrree, 'lil Kitty!

I will eat your balls for you! ~grin~

Maybe in 2 weeks.

~Squirrel hops off in a huff~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Oh you funny little squirrel, you may want to rethink your wording here. Lol. A.)that was my ball and B.) panthers are way bigger than little squirrels. I guess your lucky your a friend of mine.

So, I don't know who my dinner fox was, scary guy ball, I couldn't find a virus, I looked. I hate searching for the non-existent virus when you really need one