Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitch Account
Hey guys i have only recently started streaming on twitch but i only stream Clash of Clans and Clash Royale....

I was wondering if anyone of you's new how to add stuff to the screen while streaming

Also i could start doing agar.io streams if i knew people would watch.....
Well i dont know if your streaming is doing well now.

but agar.io streaming is pretty hard these days because many people only watch agar.io streamers that are populair...

If you want to stream agar.io you need to interact like maddness with your viewers Smile

PS: what kind of streaming program are you using?
[Image: ReOdgum.jpg] A Never Ending Jump
The entire look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!
(07-12-2016, 01:57 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote: Hey guys i have only recently started streaming on twitch but i only stream Clash of Clans and Clash Royale....

I was wondering if anyone of you's new how to add stuff to the screen while streaming

Also i could start doing agar.io streams if i knew people would watch.....

I've never visited your twitch channel before but I'll make sure to check it out. Well, i'm gonna be honest, I don't go on twitch oftenly. But, I'll keep in mind to check your twitch channel to see what your doing after 5 years and see if your still active or not. Thanks for sharing! Smile

-NACHO CHEESE Agma.io

September 10, 2022
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin