Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ONCE UPON A TIME
(07-10-2016, 09:45 PM)YEET Wrote: the phone bounced off of him and did nothing and he still died

but then he remembered he was immortal and he can't die Kappa
so then he went to the hospital to visit yeet, since yeet was very sick Sad
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
When he saw that yeet was sick he just smiled, looking at yeet in the eyes as he turns off the machines keeping him alive
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
but yeet was already dead inside so nothing happened
[Image: YEET.png]
And then craw crawled to yeet asking for help, but yeet just laughed and said "suckaniggadickforfree" while craw the crawler was dying
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-11-2016, 08:12 AM)Craw Wrote: And then craw crawled to yeet asking for help, but yeet just laughed and said "suckaniggadickforfree" while craw the crawler was dying

so he said ok and choked

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
My grandfather was a chain-smoker from the age of 15. One day my mother, and some other family confronted him and told him that if he did not quit smoking he would never see me graduate high school. He quit that day, but was diagnosed three years later and died while I was a junior. After seeing what cigarettes did to my grandfather, I vowed to never smoke myself. But none of that mattered because this thread gave me cancer.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
(07-12-2016, 01:19 AM)savant Wrote: My grandfather was a chain-smoker from the age of 15. One day my mother, and some other family confronted him and told him that if he did not quit smoking he would never see me graduate high school. He quit that day, but was diagnosed three years later and died while I was a junior. After seeing what cigarettes did to my grandfather, I vowed to never smoke myself. But none of that mattered because this thread gave me cancer.

lmao dont be such a downer please post this stuff in another place thanks and also sorry to hear
(07-12-2016, 01:39 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 01:19 AM)savant Wrote: My grandfather was a chain-smoker from the age of 15. One day my mother, and some other family confronted him and told him that if he did not quit smoking he would never see me graduate high school. He quit that day, but was diagnosed three years later and died while I was a junior. After seeing what cigarettes did to my grandfather, I vowed to never smoke myself. But none of that mattered because this thread gave me cancer.

lmao dont be such a downer please post this stuff in another place thanks and also sorry to hear
it's just a prank, bro
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
(07-12-2016, 02:19 AM)savant Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 01:39 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote:

it's just a prank, bro

lmao gonna say thats some deep shit lmao though it might of been  Big Grin Cool
The boy moved to Iceland...
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(07-22-2016, 07:18 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: The boy moved to Iceland...

then he met a girl called s11

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
So he ended up getting featured in one of @LeafyIsHere 's videos
[Image: Voakie.png]