person 3everyday it played with his best mate

person his best mate was a goat

and so on

you may enter more than once but not twice or more in a row

ok I will start.

Once upon a time there was once a boy who played AGF

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Sora
he died the end
[Image: YEET.png]
He didn't actually die, yeet thought the boy died, but in reality the boy passed out from watching yeet cap 100k mass on agf
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(07-10-2016, 09:18 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: He didn't actually die, yeet thought the boy died, but in reality the boy passed out from watching yeet cap 100k mass on agf

but he woke up after a while because he had to sell agf to Microsoft for @Sora

(no offense @Sora)

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
and then the boy's parents took him to the ER because he passed out again. It was 12 am so they were the only ones there. After waiting three hours the doctor finally gave the parents news. Sadly the boy had a tumor. The had to take action immediately before things got worse. After a 5 hour operation the doctor had extremely sad news. the boy passed away during the operation. The End
(07-10-2016, 09:24 PM)YEET Wrote: and then the boy's parents took him to the ER because he passed out again. It was 12 am so they were the only ones there. After waiting three hours the doctor finally gave the parents news. Sadly the boy had a tumor. The had to take action immediately before things got worse. After a 5 hour operation the doctor had extremely sad news. the boy passed away during the operation. The End

The boy had a tumor indeed but it was very small and was benign , it was remove successfully, and the boy drank a magical potion that made him immortal
But everyone knows that there is no such thing as immortality so he went on his way home and was shot in the head and robbed and died.
(07-10-2016, 09:31 PM)YEET Wrote: But everyone knows that there is no such thing as immortality so he went on his way home and was shot in the head and robbed and died.

his ghost came back and killed YEET

(07-10-2016, 09:31 PM)YEET Wrote: But everyone knows that there is no such thing as immortality so he went on his way home and was shot in the head and robbed and died.

HE WAS IMMORTAL M8, HE CAUGHT THE BULLET IN HIS HAND AND ATE IT ( AND HE WASN'T ROBBED)
(07-10-2016, 09:32 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

his ghost came back and killed YEET

HazRSavage HazRSavage HazRSavage HazRSavage HazRSavage
HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A 50 CAL FROM A BUILDING AND DIED
(07-10-2016, 09:34 PM)YEET Wrote: HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A 50 CAL FROM A BUILDING AND DIED
THE BULLET RICOTCHED OFF HIS HEAD AND KILLED THE SNIPER WHO SHOT IT TO BEGIN WITH Kappa
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Sora
THEN HE GOT NAILED BY A TRUCK AND WAS PARALYZED AND THEN HE WAS GUNNED DOWN BY A ROBBER IN HIS OWN HOME
(07-10-2016, 09:37 PM)YEET Wrote: THEN HE GOT NAILED BY A TRUCK AND WAS PARALYZED AND THEN HE WAS GUNNED DOWN BY A ROBBER IN HIS OWN HOME

but he threw his phone at the gunman

the phone bounced off of him and did nothing and he still died