Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hello, members of the Agar.io Forums! As you probably all have noticed by now, I am a totally brand new member. The reason why I have chosen to register an account here is due to my recent addiction passion to Agar.io. I've noticed that many of the members on this forum are all veterans or professionals in the game, and my only wish is to progress and grow to reach your levels of skill. It's understandable if being a new player to the forums and the game restrict me from certain things, but it would be very helpful if some could lend a helping hand, not only in the forums but also in the game. I currently have an active Skype and Discord account and I would be willing to share my contact information with trusted individuals who would like to help with aspects of the game.

[Edit] If possible, could somebody act as my trainer for a couple of days (just to teach me the basics of tricksplitting)? I've been totally mesmerized by tricksplitting (after hours of Youtube videos) and I just can't wait to be tricksplitting on my own (with a partner, of course). If somebody would be willing to help me practice, that would be superb.

Cheers  Big Grin
Welcome to the forums!
I'm sure that many members will help you to reach your goals soon.
If you still got any questions, feel free to PM me or any other member, we will try our best to make your time here as comfortable as possible. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Howl
(07-10-2016, 04:46 AM)Howl Wrote: Hello, members of the Agar.io Forums! As you probably all have noticed by now, I am a totally brand new member. The reason why I have chosen to register an account here is due to my recent addiction passion to Agar.io. I've noticed that many of the members on this forum are all veterans or professionals in the game, and my only wish is to progress and grow to reach your levels of skill. It's understandable if being a new player to the forums and the game restrict me from certain things, but it would be very helpful if some could lend a helping hand, not only in the forums but also in the game. I currently have an active Skype and Discord account and I would be willing to share my contact information with trusted individuals who would like to help with aspects of the game.

[Edit] If possible, could somebody act as my trainer for a couple of days (just to teach me the basics of tricksplitting)? I've been totally mesmerized by tricksplitting (after hours of Youtube videos) and I just can't wait to be tricksplitting on my own (with a partner, of course). If somebody would be willing to help me practice, that would be superb.

Cheers  Big Grin

Hi Howl, and welcome to our humble forums!

Watch out!! With your name, you may be yet another of us who are ~flicks tail indignantly~ considered inhuman!

You'll be happy to note that I am pretty much in your boat as well!

I see these guys talk about clans... and they like me, for the most part, enough, because I find myself in the Discord channels of 3 clans (to be fair, one is now basically defunct, as @XC has cured himself of his addiction passion, and moved on), even though I meet the requirements of none of them, and am not an official member of any. :|

And I see them babble about the moves they do... I just recently discovered what "tricksplitting" is. (Yesterday, actually.) "OH! Is that all?! It's just that boring cr@p those Jumbo videos show for hours on end!"

-- Time out: --
Not that Jumbo is boring, or not good. Sure, it's cool. And although I've never done it, that's because in the public game, I play Teams, and you can't do that with your colour teammate -- only with an enemy, and I'd never do that, because that is against the grain of what Teams is, and would make the game unpleasant for many. In FFA though, it's now all the rage. Hell, my 6 yr old does it!
-- End time-out --

Just go into the AGF server... it has a nice chat, and ask for a partner there. At first, the responses might be limited, because no-one knows you (yet). But if you play well, and show some promise, I bet you'll score multiple offers in no time. Smile

Hell, I'd offer... now that I know what tricksplitting is. There's other nonsense too. Popsplit. Cannon split. Toejam backsplit. ~smirk~ I'm not your ideal guy, since I'd be learning right along with you... but from where I come from, thats half the fun in playing a game -- the learning of it, with a few of your peers.

And the other half?? Why, getting to know the people of it, of course! Thanks for introducing yourself! You came across very well-spoken, humble and apologetic enough to be called a fellow Canuck (as if we're so much better than you, lol... NOT!), and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! I'm looking forward to see just how loud and toothy you are! ~grrrrinnn~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Howl
Welcome to the Howl, Forums! Smile

Ehhm, Howl, not forums. Yea...

tried to be funny dont look at me like that
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Howl, ℱIRE
Welcome to the forums m8!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Howl
Wow,

what a great introduction, welcome to the forums buddy!.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • Howl
(07-10-2016, 05:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 04:46 AM)Howl Wrote: Hello, members of the Agar.io Forums! As you probably all have noticed by now, I am a totally brand new member. The reason why I have chosen to register an account here is due to my recent addiction passion to Agar.io. I've noticed that many of the members on this forum are all veterans or professionals in the game, and my only wish is to progress and grow to reach your levels of skill. It's understandable if being a new player to the forums and the game restrict me from certain things, but it would be very helpful if some could lend a helping hand, not only in the forums but also in the game. I currently have an active Skype and Discord account and I would be willing to share my contact information with trusted individuals who would like to help with aspects of the game.

Cheers  Big Grin

Watch out!! With your name, you may be yet another of us who are ~flicks tail indignantly~ considered inhuman!

I see these guys talk about clans... and they like me, for the most part, enough, because I find myself in the Discord channels of 3 clans (to be fair, one is now basically defunct, as @XC has cured himself of his addiction passion, and moved on), even though I meet the requirements of none of them, and am not an official member of any. :|

And I see them babble about the moves they do... I just recently discovered what "tricksplitting" is. (Yesterday, actually.) "OH! Is that all?! It's just that boring cr@p those Jumbo videos show for hours on end!"

Not that Jumbo is boring, or not good. Sure, it's cool. And although I've never done it, that's because in the public game, I play Teams, and you can't do that with your colour teammate -- only with an enemy, and I'd never do that, because that is against the grain of what Teams is, and would make the game unpleasant for many. In FFA though, it's now all the rage. Hell, my 6 yr old does it!
-- End time-out --

Just go into the AGF server... it has a nice chat, and ask for a partner there. At first, the responses might be limited, because no-one knows you (yet). But if you play well, and show some promise, I bet you'll score multiple offers in no time. Smile

Hell, I'd offer... now that I know what tricksplitting is. There's other nonsense too. Popsplit. Cannon split. Toejam backsplit. ~smirk~ I'm not your ideal guy, since I'd be learning right along with you... but from where I come from, thats half the fun in playing a game -- the learning of it, with a few of your peers.

And the other half?? Why, getting to know the people of it, of course! Thanks for introducing yourself! You came across very well-spoken, humble and apologetic enough to be called a fellow Canuck (as if we're so much better than you, lol... NOT!), and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! I'm looking forward to see just how loud and toothy you are! ~grrrrinnn~

Haha, it's reassuring to know that not everybody here is a highly skilled, professional trick splitter (not saying that you aren't! I mean, you're a squirrel for crying out loud! You guys were pretty much born to play Agar.io with those lightning fast reflexes.)! Quick question though, what do you mean by an AGF server?
(07-10-2016, 04:31 PM)KHowl Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 05:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Cheers  Big Grin

-- End time-out --

Haha, it's reassuring to know that not everybody here is a highly skilled, professional trick splitter (not saying that you aren't! I mean, you're a squirrel for crying out loud! You guys were pretty much born to play Agar.io with those lightning fast reflexes.)! Quick question though, what do you mean by an AGF server?

At the top of the screen beside staff, you will see a play AGf button.  That game is quite a bit faster as far as splitting and coming back together, but a good place to practice.  I'm a level 68 panther, and I'm still trying to improve my skills.  I'd probably not be your best teacher.  I too would like to practice/sharpen my skills with someone more skilled than I. Especially on the PC, that's new to me and yikes!

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

yeah thats too much to read sorry, Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 7df844e1a0aa4635a753f4dad3918e81.png]
Kden
(07-10-2016, 08:23 AM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome to the Howl, Forums! Smile

Ehhm, Howl, not forums. Yea...

tried to be funny dont look at me like that

Speak the truth, Goatly-@Voakie ! You saw that avatar, and all you saw were goat-munching teeth!

But don't worry, it's not all bad!

See, your presence amongst us actually made me feel BETTER about this. Because he has real game to chase. Now he won't go after the 2-mouthful rodent, who'll get more fur stuck in his teeth than meat! Big Grin

You are fast though. If I were in your shoes, I'd find a tree, try to catch @Howl doing a sprint, time it... and then see if you can beat that. :|

(07-10-2016, 04:31 PM)Howl Wrote: Haha, it's reassuring to know that not everybody here is a highly skilled, professional trick splitter (not saying that you aren't! I mean, you're a squirrel for crying out loud! You guys were pretty much born to play Agar.io with those lightning fast reflexes.)! Quick question though, what do you mean by an AGF server?

I'm just a cute witto furry rodent. Nothing for you to be afraid of. Unless of course, I've morphed somehow into a "Rodent of Unusual Size".......

An excellent question!

If you thought the main 'agar.io' game was fun, wait until you discover the 'private server' version. When I first found out about them, I thought "Well, who would give me an account on their server? I probably have to pay". But surprise!! You're here, so you already have an account on a private server! And you just have to click the 'Play AGF' button at the top of almost every window while here at agarioforums.net. That's what most of them are talking about in the ShoutBox.

I only go in there occasionally, so far... There's no 'Teams' version. But there IS a chat, and that's awesome for playing with people you know.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Howl
Welcome Smile