Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New io games List
IO Games List
The io game genre all began with the release of an insanely addicting game called agar.io (which was probably inspired by another game called “Osmos”). Agario grew so fast that within months, it was already seeing several hundred thousand players worldwide. What made this io game so unique was it’s very interesting style. Unlike most browser games of the past, it was designed to be played in a fullscreen browser window, and was entirely multiplayer. This set the framework for many of the other .io games that would hit the web in the months to come.

New IO Games, Rules for Success

Creating fun and successful new io games like slither.io, agar.bz and splix.io is not easy. Not only do you need a new game idea, you also need to make sure your game follows these basic rules:

Have the player be able to hop right into a game with one click.
    Keep it super simple to learn but difficult to master.
    Allow the player to “scale” their authority in-game compaired to other players. (Ex. In agario you grow a lot bigger and scarier the more you eat and scale your size.)
    And last but not least, they are either competitive or cooperative.

Just take a good look at slitherio. The basic game idea is very simple and the controls are very intuitive. It has a very nostalgic feel for older players that grew up with games like snake. It's easy to play for anyone with little to no experience, but difficult to master. That makes it ideal because people can jump in and get hooked quickly. Not to mention the graphics are very captivating.

Why Create the List?

After playing the first few popular io games I started to search for more, but sadly, they were hard to find. There didn't seem to be any kind of list. So I decided to create my own. I included all the titles I could find and soon, users started to share new ones with me. That provided the perfect opportunity to help them gain more exposure.
On this site you will find that the io games in the list have a common style and theme similar to those mentioned above. The goal of the list is to bring exposure to these awesome .io games that often times go unnoticed. This is due to the fact that they are all standalone games which means that they are all hosted on seperate sites. That’s what we’re here for! So, support the games and make sure you bookmark this site. (CTRL-D) We try to keep it updated with the best, new io games every week, so make sure to check back from time to time. Have fun!

web site https://a99.io
[-] The following 2 users Like modded's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , ™ Chronic