Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Soon] 1 Year Anniversary of AgarioForums.net
Heart 
We're soon approaching a one year anniversary on agarioforums! I'm compiling photos and memories for a thread to share history with our members. If anyone has things they want to include, make sure to post it below.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 12 users Like Sora's post:
  • Breakfast , Craw , Doigt, fisa, Mikasa, plsdonteatme, Robin , s1104874, Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
i'd like this in that list Tongue

[Image: kBe0cq3.png]
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Robin
(07-06-2016, 06:53 AM)Sora Wrote: We're soon approaching a one year anniversary on agarioforums! I'm compiling photos and memories for a thread to share history with our members. If anyone has things they want to include, make sure to post it below.

I made this with a photo editor, could you make it as a skin or something[Image: 7nFrDnn.png]

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • fisa, Robin , ✨101✨
[Image: V2lfrFg.jpg]i remember me and craw being idiots and deciding to have a wedding that never really happened in the end

and of course all of the drama that actually made some of us closer to eachther
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • ✨101✨
I remember how the community has changed from "2 post and never heard again" members to "2000 posts and still spamming the counting thread" members.

I also remember the old community vs the new one. Except Sora, Gandalf and LKD70, pretty much everyone has disappeared. The thing is, no one really noticed, because it happened so fast! Everyone knows those three, but who remembers the early regulars like PVPme, Rizzist, Honest, Noom, DongFang and the others? Those guys may have disappeared or drastically reduced their posting activity since then, but I'll still remember them Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Honest, Sora, ✨101✨
@Doigt You said: ''Pretty much everyone disappeared''. Well since the most stupid rule there is on agarioforums.net called: ''Don't make leaving threads or rants''.

Why did they make that rule? Its so stupid. You can't disappear out of no where, without letting people know. But i bet they have the insight that the rule is stupid.(I think that, because the leaving thread of ~XC isn't deleted yet.) So if i leave, i won't hesitate to make a thread.
(MY OPINION!)
Tired of living.
They left before that rule was even in place. Not everyone makes leaving threads.
[-] The following 2 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Sora, ✨101✨
(07-06-2016, 06:53 AM)Sora Wrote: We're soon approaching a one year anniversary on agarioforums! I'm compiling photos and memories for a thread to share history with our members. If anyone has things they want to include, make sure to post it below.

What.

You're going to just leave us hanging, what the birthdate of this forum actually is?!

It's hard for me to imagine that this is a year old. Back then, I had no idea the game existed yet, nevermind that it had a forum.

Nice cake there, @Breakfast ! But mind telling me what all those colours are, before I try to armwrestle people for a piece? Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-06-2016, 04:49 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

What.

You're going to just leave us hanging, what the birthdate of this forum actually is?!

It's hard for me to imagine that this is a year old. Back then, I had no idea the game existed yet, nevermind that it had a forum.

Nice cake there, @Breakfast ! But mind telling me what all those colours are, before I try to armwrestle people for a piece? Big Grin

If my memory serves right, it's either during the last days of july or the early days of august.
  • Sora, ✨101✨
(07-06-2016, 04:55 PM)Doigt Wrote:

What.

If my memory serves right, it's either during the last days of july or the early days of august.

I'd say July 29th, because that is Sora's registration date ( this is my best shot though Tongue   )
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Sora
I verified, the website's domain name was actually registered the 28th of July.
http://agarioforums.net.cutestat.com/
(by the way, don't look at the cash worth, it's bs most of the time)
  • Sora, ✨101✨
lol this one is nice :} 
[Image: hLm7HJw.png]
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 6 users Like Craw 's post:
  • fisa, Robin , s1104874, Sora, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(07-06-2016, 04:34 PM)Doigt Wrote: I remember how the community has changed from "2 post and never heard again" members to "2000 posts and still spamming the counting thread" members.

I also remember the old community vs the new one. Except Sora, Gandalf and LKD70, pretty much everyone has disappeared. The thing is, no one really noticed, because it happened so fast! Everyone knows those three, but who remembers the early regulars like PVPme, Rizzist, Honest, Noom, DongFang and the others? Those guys may have disappeared or drastically reduced their posting activity since then, but I'll still remember them Smile

I remember PVPme!! He was the first one to reply to my introduction thread! Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Doigt, Sora, ✨101✨
I have been here since the 16th April which means I'm not able to imagine how AGF was in his first days and weeks. But what I can tell you :
I totally enjoyed my time here! But it's way too early to say "Thanks", since it's not the right date yet.

@Doigt "2000 posts and still spamming the counting threads"
That was a good one, I nearly laughed. Big Grin
No seriously, there's only one member with 2,000 posts here so far, and that's me. I'd have already closed that thread once the original goal was reached. But everyone continued the game, so did I.
Excuse me whether I got your statement wrong, I'm not the right person to joke with at the moment...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(07-06-2016, 05:02 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 04:55 PM)Doigt Wrote:

What.

I'd say July 29th, because that is Sora's registration date ( this is my best shot though Tongue   )

Yep i know that it was july but didn't know the exact date... Thanks Fire
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ℱIRE