Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Soon] 1 Year Anniversary of AgarioForums.net
(07-07-2016, 04:33 PM)Robin Wrote: Yep i know that it was july but didn't know the exact date... Thanks Fire

Look up, it's actually july 28 Tongue

(07-07-2016, 03:13 PM)Garpede Wrote: Doigt "2000 posts and still spamming the counting threads"
That was a good one, I nearly laughed. Big Grin
No seriously, there's only one member with 2,000 posts here so far, and that's me. I'd have already closed that thread once the original goal was reached. But everyone continued the game, so did I.
Excuse me whether I got your statement wrong, I'm not the right person to joke with at the moment...

While I was obviously referring to you, I was also being ambiguous on purpose; I compared the before and now and commented that the community as a whole is much more active and I meant no other thing. I apologies though, for I didn't chose wisely my words, my intent was not to joke around, on the contrary, I was being serious and nostalgic. I know that spam is, by definition, unwanted posting, however I did not want it to take this meaning, some people will understand that I've forgotten its direct meaning when I joined this place, but I assumed because I was careless, please forgive me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • ✨101✨
(07-07-2016, 03:13 PM)Garpede Wrote: I have been here since the 16th April which means I'm not able to imagine how AGF was in his first days and weeks. But what I can tell you :
I totally enjoyed my time here! But it's way too early to say "Thanks", since it's not the right date yet.

@Doigt "2000 posts and still spamming the counting threads"
No seriously, there's only one member with 2,000 posts here so far, and that's me. I'd have already closed that thread once the original goal was reached. But everyone continued the game, so did I.
Excuse me whether I got your statement wrong, I'm not the right person to joke with at the moment...

You need to relax if you can't compose yourself online and keep saying "i'm not in the mood for jokes & etc" on multiple posts, maybe you need some time off. Like go on vacation or something  [Image: thumbsup.png]
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Doigt
oooh i cant wait to see that pic on here :}
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-10-2016, 12:12 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 10:50 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 03:13 PM)Garpede Wrote: I have been here since the 16th April which means I'm not able to imagine how AGF was in his first days and weeks. But what I can tell you :
I totally enjoyed my time here! But it's way too early to say "Thanks", since it's not the right date yet.

@Doigt "2000 posts and still spamming the counting threads"

You need to relax if you can't compose yourself online and keep saying "i'm not in the mood for jokes & etc" on multiple posts, maybe you need some time off. Like go on vacation or something  [Image: thumbsup.png]

Yes relaxing is great. Perhaps consider some breath focused meditation, or some of that Lipton Decaf Green Tea.

Maybe, yes.
It would be better if I take a longer break.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Congrats!!! Smile
@Sora how are you going to share the pics?
Are you going to make a thread with all the pics? Big Grin
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]