Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
This REALLY sucks right now (AGF.io)
[Edit by Sora]: Thanks for bringing this issue up. Due to the amount of people agreeing on wanting the old physics back, i've reverted to the previous version.
-Sora, 5th of July.
Thats dank true... RIP this thread^

This is so cringe looking at it now. Kill me.
Aight. So, the new update is just absolutely terrible. Before today the sever was doing fine. The physics, design and all were perfect. In this thread i'm going to be mentioning all the problems with the game right now and how to improve it so that it doesn't suck?

First off. When you go to agarioforums.io you see that it is NOT the original design, it's Skraagen/Administrators mod. I personally don't like it and i don' think it works well.
[Image: ba06168018ca445b82be6002c3034988.png]
What would be nice is if you go BACK to the original client and have a link to download this mod  OR a link to the a version of the game with the mod instead of the modded version having th link to the original.

Everyone is saying "wtf, the game sucks" and that's not the only reason... WHAT is wrong with the physics? Its so bad and uncomfortable split speed is too much... It's just terrible. What happened to the old physics? I can't belived they were replaced with this. and whats with the split speed? what was wrong with the normal split speed? no one ever complained about it. People only complained about the fast one... You have so little control over your blob when small.

And wtf!wWhy can't I disable shift? Do you know how much times i accidentally press that? (like 69 times)

Well i don't feel like writing more so thats that. AGF is just so trash right now im on the verge of quitting. hopefully the physics are returned  to normal and we get back the original agf screen. untill then agf is deffinately going downhill. even now theres so few ppl playing than yesterday at this time.

and hey, idc about the virus sht. thatc an be patched if it wants i saw it comi but everything else screw that it sucks

now no hate to mods or whoever helpe develop it i thank u all for makin agf i live the game lol but this is an abomination m8 i'll probably quit the game tbh if it's gonna stay like this. dont say anythin about my spellin i aint spndin time lookin over and proofreadin, u mad m8?
OH AND I FORGOT TO SAY... @Sora
plss halp boss

EDIT: AIGHT, looks like the "not smooth ness" was fixed the games much more comfortable again. The mod is there still.... Would like to have it replaced with the original .. but.. whatever the players want ...   anyway the shift and q macros are so annoying can i turn them off? i still have them even if i go and try to use the "old client" aka better one.

~pls

boss halp us
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • Breakfast , Dab, Falysidia, Robin , s1104874, ✨101✨
True, you've made a good point
Now it sucks ass (if im allowed to say it)
at least we've got the old design in a link

The physics aren't that changed, but the split speed is fucked
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falysidia's post:
  • plsdonteatme
(07-04-2016, 07:42 PM)Falysidia Wrote: True, you've made a good point
Now it sucks ass (if im allowed to say it)
at least we've got the old design in a link

The physics aren't that changed, but the split speed is fucked

Looking foward of quitting AGF aswell

Physics are shcnged a lot. i probably noticed because i play a lot but ohysics really changed... it's not smooth anymore

lol i would have said fuc* throughout the thread but wanted to keep it appropriate
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Relax
exactly @Relaxm9
Reversing the game to what it was would be nice. i might apply for mod im learning html css js all that stuff rn
I agree and disagree, it has less lag but it would be cooler if it had a separate link

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(07-04-2016, 07:59 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I agree and disagree, it has less lag but it would be cooler if it had a separate link

I don;t even notice lag i have my Ethernet in... i haven't lagged since plugging it in
(07-04-2016, 08:02 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 07:59 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I agree and disagree, it has less lag but it would be cooler if it had a separate link

I don;t even notice lag i have my Ethernet in... i haven't lagged since plugging it in

how lucky, on my pc its through Wi-Fi connection

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(07-04-2016, 08:03 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

you should get a 150 foot long ethernet cable bring it up to ur room lol
(07-04-2016, 08:07 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 08:03 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

you should get a 150 foot long ethernet cable bring it up to ur room lol

I cant because my wifi is only 3mg/s .   its so rubbish

lol thats what i used to have without my ethernet in

ehrn i plugget it in it was 100mbps i was like wtf

@Breakfast

HazRSavage
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Breakfast
Am I the only one who doesn't mind the changes?

I mean, I was in 1st for 45 min today so it can't be that bad........
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • SkyDoge
(07-04-2016, 08:27 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't mind the changes?

I mean, I was in 1st for 45 min today so it can't be that bad........
:/
(07-04-2016, 08:10 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: lol thats what i used to have without my ethernet in

ehrn i plugget it in it was 100mbps i was like wtf

@Breakfast

HazRSavage
wow

try buying a long ass ethernet lol
I have to agree that previous AGF was better beacuse this update has no skills just luck or idk it is just me probably. Hard see those guys as well. Please fix this @Sora. #Sorafixtheagf LOL
[Image: Robin.png]