Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
AGF Moderators
I think we need staff for many reasons here's a short little list...

1. Staff can meet new agf players and greet them, if the player feels a connection with the staff member it can encourage the player to stay and even keeps playing.
2. Staff can introduce players to agf.net and help them make an account and show them around the servers.
3. Staff can actually fix a problem with Sora. 
4. I Nominate 101 and S11 for staff cause who nicer to meet when you first come on agf. Also  101 being an active player and knows what it's like to be a player will understand the problems that other players have same with s11.
5. There's no doubt that current staff rarely go on agf.io and no offense @Sora but your a staff but I wouldn't say your a player like 101 etc and sometimes you wouldn't understand a problem or look at it the same way as 101
ALSO Sorai don't mean to be an ass but I don't mean mod like what ya told me yeah staff console will be here soon NOOOOOOO 101 and s11 or whoever is staff should have words before there name reading "AGFMOD"
@Sora we need actual staff not like the way ya toyed around a bout with me.
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyDoge's post:
  • Madison Beer, ✨101✨
I AGREE MATE

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Madison Beer
id be the best agf mod tbh lol. there's nothing else left for me to achieve there so it'd be fun to be mod there lol

jk worst*
my bad

HazRSavage
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(07-04-2016, 08:01 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: id be the best agf mod tbh lol. there's nothing else left for me to achieve there so it'd be fun to be mod there lol

jk worst*
my bad

HazRSavage

I wouldn't say the best

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I don't know what to say...

Thanks for nominating me for staff, that was a bit unexpected..

I must say you went a bit harsh on Sora, he is working on everything, he is very busy these days with updates and those sort of things. I'm sure he wasn't toying with you, he is still setting up the in game staff panel and all those other features. Cut him some slack, I can't imagine how much time he spends programming and testing out new things for AGF, he once even told me he got 1000 alerts. I understand your frustration but this is no way to appreciate everything Sora has done for AGF.

*I will agree with you on the fact that the some of the Mods aren't always online or nearly as active as they used to be (LKD70 & Gandalf).*

Regards
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Doigt, ℱIRE
(07-04-2016, 11:01 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I don't know what to say...

I must say you went a bit harsh on Sora, he is working on everything, he is very busy these days with updates and those sort of things. I'm sure he wasn't toying with you, he is still setting up the in game staff panel and all those other features. Cut him some slack, I can't imagine how much time he spends programming and testing out new things for AGF, he once even told me he gets 1000 alerts a day. I understand your frustration but this is no way to appreciate everything Sora has done for AGF.

*I will agree with you on the fact that the some of the Mods aren't always online or nearly as active as they used to be (LKD70 & Gandalf).*

Regards
No actually I already had a clan member ask him and stuff and I know he was trying to be nice but I wanted him to tell me and idrc anymore I was mad yesterday but I'm over it.
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
I don't really agree (sorry)

Being a Moderator is not all about being nice. You have to mix niceness and strictness in a way that doesn't hurt you or your relationship with the Forums. Not saying that 101 and S11 are incapable, just saying there's more to it. And I don't think that a moderators Job should be reduced to the title, and not just to welcome new members. If you don't see the work the Moderator does in the background, then he does it well!

BUT, I agree that AGF.io only Staff would be nice. They could Kick players or just Moderate the chat.

Well, Let's see how this turns out! Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Apix , Doigt, Sora, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(07-05-2016, 05:54 AM)Voakie Wrote: I don't really agree (sorry)

Being a Moderator is not all about being nice. You have to mix niceness and strictness in a way that doesn't hurt you or your relationship with the Forums. Not saying that 101 and S11 are incapable, just saying there's more to it. And I don't think that a moderators Job should be reduced to the title, and not just to welcome new members. If you don't see the work the Moderator does in the background, then he does it well!

BUT, I agree that AGF.io only Staff would be nice. They could Kick players or just Moderate the chat.

I agree with you. 

Someone(s) moderating the chat of AGF.io would be a good thing indeed.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"

Who says I'm nice? sodaC 
You think if I was a mod the only contribution I would offer is saying 'hi' to new members in the shout box? Kappa
(07-08-2016, 04:23 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Who says I'm nice? sodaC 
You think if I was a mod the only contribution I would offer is saying 'hi' to new members in the shout box? Kappa

You clearly cant read HazRSavage
[Image: Voakie.png]
(07-08-2016, 04:59 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 04:23 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Who says I'm nice? sodaC 

You clearly cant read HazRSavage

wdym m8? DansGame

I must say you went a bit harsh on Sora, he is working on everything, he is very busy these days with updates and those sort of things. I'm sure he wasn't toying with you, he is still setting up the in game staff panel and all those other features. Cut him some slack, I can't imagine how much time he spends programming and testing out new things for AGF, he once even told me he got 1000 alerts. I understand your frustration but this is no way to appreciate everything Sora has done for AGF.

Regards

what u mean nigga? are u regarding fricken ocean as ur territory m8

HazRSavage

it's supposed to be best regards, lol
does agf even need more mods??
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-08-2016, 03:09 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 03:06 PM)Craw Wrote: does agf even need more mods??

IMO, the game does, and me and @plsdonteatme have got dis.

noob. do u know node js? php? no u dnt nigguh me neither nigguh
(07-08-2016, 02:22 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:

Regards

what u mean nigga? are u regarding fricken ocean as ur territory m8

HazRSavage

it's supposed to be best regards, lol
worst regards to you sir HazRSavage
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ℱIRE