Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About my absence...
So I kinda disappeared without any warning and I guess it’s time to explain myself  Tongue
I’ve had a lot going on in my life, and at the time of my disappearance there was a lot going on in the agf community. So here’s a few things that have happened in my life to keep me distracted:
-My mother is now a 2 times cancer survivor! She had her thyroid removed and is once again cancer free.
-My grandfather was put on hospice on thanksgiving due to rapid growing lung cancer and uncontrolled pain.
-I’ve gone through multiple medicine adjustments to try to get my emotions and mood swings under control.
-I suddenly developed colitis and severe back pain, and my doctors aren’t sure what’s causing it yet, so I’m currently going through a trial-and-error treatment to try to fix it.
-My internet was having issues to the point I couldn’t play agma.

But to lighten the mood a little, here’s a few positives:
-King Tio got a promotion at work!
-My mom has fully recovered from surgery and is now back to work, and my grandpa's pain is now controlled!
-I've been more inspired than ever with my artwork!
-My internet and modem have been upgraded for free and it's now incredible!

I have many more positives and negatives in my life right now than what I've listed, but many of them are personal. I just want to thank anyone who takes the time to read this and please remember: Even when I'm not actively talking, I'm always lurking  Wink
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 4 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Apix , EqAtOmBe , fisa, Squirrel
happy for you with all the positives and hopefully your grandfather and back pains are going to improve happy wishes from hell
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Squirrel
Whoooooo! Good to hear from ya lassie! I'm happy your mother is a cancer survivor, two times now?! *Mind blown* I'm sorry for your grandfather we had to do something similar with mine. Back pain, GAH! It is a killer, I know how ya feel in a way because my back is messed up for some reason. Hope that gets fixed! Best wishes from crazy ol me. Tongue like always and you've probably heard this before, but I'll tell ya anyways! Remember to keep focus on the pros instead of the cons it helps, always having hope will get ya back in the right mind set and such.

Glad to hear that you're lurking, looks like I'll have to behave myself lolol Tongue (Nah, I'm good) hope to see ya on Agma and on Discord soon Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • fisa, Sora, Squirrel
Glad to hear the positives you put at last, they countered the negatives. I've seen you around and understood you've had some busy times. No need to feel stressed, and whenever you're here, you can feel free to lurk, chat, shout, cuss (but just a little, eyWink), play, hop around, and even share your artwork (I think a lot of users would be eager to see em!). For some reason when you mentioned artwork, I imagined a furry rodent squirrel in an egyptian ancient setting with sphinx's in the background and a skull on a pedestal. I don't know, maybe I was slightly inspired by your avatar, and some readings i've done lately.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Apix , fisa, Squirrel
happy to see you again 

and hope that the days that come are all in the positive for you and your family 

hard tests that you live the I send you all possible positive waves Smile Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
(12-21-2017, 05:04 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: So I kinda disappeared without any warning and I guess it’s time to explain myself  Tongue

~snips the bad stuff~

But to lighten the mood a little, here’s a few positives:
-King Tio got a promotion at work!
-My mom has fully recovered from surgery and is now back to work, and my grandpa's pain is now controlled!
-I've been more inspired than ever with my artwork!
-My internet and modem have been upgraded for free and it's now incredible!

I have many more positives and negatives in my life right now than what I've listed, but many of them are personal. I just want to thank anyone who takes the time to read this and please remember: Even when I'm not actively talking, I'm always lurking  Wink

Life kicks us all, now and again, and while I'm sorry that you got some of my share, I'm glad that it's letting up on you some again, and made you feel like talking to us!

I should probably keep my mouth shut, but I'm too dense to manage it... Life has some unfortunate things that I think by hearing it a few times, it somehow lessens our blows when it hits us personally (either to you, or your family, or someone you can't bear to lose)...

Cancer is not just an ugly killer, it often seems unstoppable, and after it's happened... hopefully you catch it early enough and it can be corrected, but those people then have to have regular checks for a reappearance. While medicine has made some incredible strides in helping people last longer, and ways to spot it a bit earlier, I can remember being younger, and being shocked to my core, to the point of depression, when reading how people who have had it, either has it come back in the same place, or somewhere else. I was a noob to medicine and thought that "cured" meant cured... Confusedob:

Sorry, I really am an idiot... but when I was younger, I had a good friend of mine lose his mom to cancer... which was so hard because he was barely 20 and had already lost his dad, and he had a younger sister.... It ripped him and his remaining family apart... But her first time, she was unlucky and had not caught it early... she knew what was likely coming, and made some insurance changes which she'd rather have never gave had used (as the rest of her family would agree).

~sits silent a moment~

It's hard, sometimes... Not all of us have enough money, or enough health coverage through insurance... but do what you can to be checked regularly. Be aware of your own body, and the changes in it. Don't frighten yourself over it, but stay alert and follow guidelines where possible.

And I know not everyone believes, but too bad. I am praying that none of you will ever go through that yourself.

Heather, sorry... Sad But it makes me happy that you're starting to overcome the cr@p that befell you, and hope that you and yours will not have to go through any more.

Never worry about needing to up and be alone for a bit. When life sucks, we all need to deal with it, and we each have our own ways. I'm glad you did, and are past it enough to rejoin us.

Hopefully it all ends well, and feel free to blow me away for adding to your worry, if not your pain.

I'm going to try to end on a positive note...

I have recently heard multiple stories that some research is coming along that might finally be something that can stop cancer in it's tracks. And there may be a future where it is truly 'cured'.

Love those that you can (including yourself), while you can. Life is not something we can take for granted.

And thanks for sharing with us?

(12-21-2017, 07:25 PM)Sora Wrote: Glad to hear the positives you put at last, they countered the negatives. I've seen you around and understood you've had some busy times. No need to feel stressed, and whenever you're here, you can feel free to lurk, chat, shout, cuss (but just a little, eyWink), play, hop around, and even share your artwork (I think a lot of users would be eager to see em!). For some reason when you mentioned artwork, I imagined a furry rodent squirrel in an egyptian ancient setting with sphinx's in the background and a skull on a pedestal. I don't know, maybe I was slightly inspired by your avatar, and some readings i've done lately.

Sora, I bet the furry rodent is skinned and on a skewer in your potential image, cause dat's how our Heather rolls... (If your mouth drops open in protest, just consider her own pfp/avatar!) And danged straight, I'd love to see some of her stuff... but I would actually like to be a customer one day, so save it for then. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa