Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ)
(07-03-2016, 05:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 04:43 PM)s1104874 Wrote: pfttt im not that dramatic blame my way of thinking I see something and my mind comes up with the weirdest shit

yesterday we got a cat tree for my cats and I proceeded to curl up on the cat tree
commenting that if I sat on the top seating area I can be a lookout

apparently my cat had done the exact same thing earlier that's when I realized how weird my mind is

still not sure if that's a good thing but oh well

Now that's what I call both: bravery, and sharing.

Sharing who you are... and not giving a damn if anyone finds that crazy/bizarre/whatnot. She why I think you're so great now?

(Note to ithers: You are RETARDS if you seek to tick this one off. She could make nasty-@ss drawings that properly and accurately pinpoint your shortcomings, make something [B}SO FUNNY[/b] that people would be laughing in the aisles at you! Now, I don't care if you choose to disregard my warning... O welcome your idiocy, for I LOVE to laugh!)

You know... while trying to picture this in my mind... it occurs to me that it might well be a sign that you put yourself in others' positions to see just what they gain from something.

If I'm right, this sort of open-mindedness, is something that EVERY World Leader should have, and use, as much as possible. And I may have to launch you into orbit, to properly convey my rating of you.

~Squirrel sublimely watches the target for any signs of embarrassment, before considering his after-action report~

on point hehehehe
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diverse Specimen Called Loser - s1104874 - 07-03-2016, 05:09 PM