Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ)
(07-12-2016, 06:28 PM)savant Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:52 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 10:09 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:15 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:14 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: M8 i could write properly if i wanted. but i dont feel like correcting shit

same for me and yet guess who came calling @Relaxm9 the grammar police

Rather be a cop then a feminist.
wtf is wrong with you don't talk shit about feminism if you haven't had to be a girl facing issues relating to sexism "girls shouldn't play video games", "oh no don't fight youll ruin your pretty face", "nah shes not strong enough to do that", "girls don't do that so stop it", "good grief why is that girl friends with so many boys is she trying to get all of the attention?", (every fucking song these days seems to have something related to having &*& with women!)" and the best one of all "is it that time of the month again?"(no its not im just fucking pissed off at you!) don't fucking tell me that being a feminist is bullshit you hear!

Normal, respectable men (the majority) give respect where respect is due. Oversensitive women who can't take jokes and try to censor others because of their cripplingly low self-esteem don't deserve respect. 

Also, since I have no life, I'll respond to your quotes "proving why we need feminism."

girls shouldn't play video games : most likely you either A) suck or B) they're joking. in the off chance that they're seriously mysogynystic, you should ignore them. if you're really bothered by that then you should reexamine yourself

don't fight... : that's a compliment, and nobody should be fighting anyway. a boy would just be told not to fight. would you prefer that?

she's not strong enough : girls are almost always weaker than men... it's a fact

girls don't do that : there are things that men "don't do" as well. if you really want to do something, do it regardless of what other people think, instead of coming on the internet and complaining about sexism

why is that girl friends with so many boys : boys get told the same thing for being friends with many girls, it's just a fact of life

every song has lyrics about sex because sex is a universally appealing topic. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

is it that time of the month : this is usually said as a joke, but it has basis in reality. raging hormones and pain tend to make people (of both genders) more volatile. if you're being unusually volatile, it isn't an unreasonable question imo

hmm no you misread what i said 

and my dear friend i am not an oversensitive person i will instantly fire back with what i honestly think there is a difference Tongue 

shes not strong enough just because guys are stronger than girls doesnt mean that we cant carry half of the things guys can carry and the things most people think girls cant carry we actually can  my brother cant carry waterbottle cases and i can carry three at once i can carry heavier things than people take for granted it really does burn when a teacher asks for only boy helpers when carrying stuff Tongue

dont fight umm i do kickboxing and im questioned constantly 

if you dont understand what im implying then dont comment on what i am saying i understand these comments can be taken in many different ways but me complianing about sexism is not what im going for im trying to make a point on why i am a feminist you cant just tell me not to make a point when i am being insulted for being something i appreciate what you have to say but in reality half of what you said right there honestly pisses me off  Smile

songs have lyrics about sex but for some reasons do girls have to be considered as lap dogs or some trophy wife (not that im saying some of us help that case) 

its that time of the month isnt a joke to be made it only pisses most of us off more i dont understand why most people think its funny but it isnt its an actual problem that most girls dont want to put up with and men dont understand it because they dont go through it just because we are angry doesnt mean that a guy can ask is it that time of the month its kinda like black people calling eachother racist terms is 'ok"(not really but i respect how some of them think Big Grin ) cause its not considerd racist but if white people do it its considered as flat out racism do you see what i mean?

finally gaming good greif what you are saying is what a person who doesnt understand the struggles of being a gamer and being a girl is something that is an issue pfft the other day a person figured out i was a girl and instantly asked if i was good at agario  Dodgy

boys being with girls and girls being with boys are you that dense!? girls are called sluts and its instantly used to put a girl down and if guys have sex they arent degraded for doing so (most of the time)! for boys thats sometimes known as an accomplishment 

finally i dont know if you think you know me or anything else but in the nicest way possible stay out of other peoples arguments  Big Grin

feminism is not completly based on the wrong terms but how far people take it and how they interpret it is 

Dodgy  i appreciate your well um "advice" or maybe "input" but please dont instantly respond after not giving everything said a thorough thinking over!
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
best comment 2016

@savant

HazRSavvage
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • savant
i can spelling :3
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-12-2016, 06:28 PM)savant Wrote: Normal, respectable men (the majority) give respect where respect is due. Oversensitive women who can't take jokes and try to censor others because of their cripplingly low self-esteem don't deserve respect. 

Also, since I have no life, I'll respond to your quotes "proving why we need feminism."

girls shouldn't play video games : most likely you either A) suck or B) they're joking. in the off chance that they're seriously mysogynystic, you should ignore them. if you're really bothered by that then you should reexamine yourself

don't fight... : that's a compliment, and nobody should be fighting anyway. a boy would just be told not to fight. would you prefer that?

she's not strong enough : girls are almost always weaker than men... it's a fact

girls don't do that : there are things that men "don't do" as well. if you really want to do something, do it regardless of what other people think, instead of coming on the internet and complaining about sexism

why is that girl friends with so many boys : boys get told the same thing for being friends with many girls, it's just a fact of life

every song has lyrics about sex because sex is a universally appealing topic. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

is it that time of the month : this is usually said as a joke, but it has basis in reality. raging hormones and pain tend to make people (of both genders) more volatile. if you're being unusually volatile, it isn't an unreasonable question imo

~Squirrel flicks his tail in annoyancet~
I thought this thread was dormant... Now someone's gone & dumped oil on an ants nest! (lol)
I may as well respond to your points -- quickly, where possible.

girls shouldn't play video games : A retarded statement. Games are primarily for having fun not determining who's d_ck is longer. But you are correct on how you should react to that line. However, I can see a feminist's point asking if it's OK for a boy to get bent out of shape for being told the same thing by a girl.

she's not strong enough : There are different kinds of strength. While this is generally the case, it is not always the case. I can come up with hundreds of one-on-one encounters where I expect the girl to beat the guy's @ss. So, if you make that kind of a blanket statement, be prepared to take heat for it.

why is that girl friends with so many boys : When I was younger, I'd say that 90% of my friends were gals... and generally none of them were interested in me.  I agree with what you're saying, but again it's a misguided generalization. Boys having too many girls as friends though, does lead to more problems when relationships are involved. I recall having romantic inclinations towards someone... and she was jealous of people who were my friend. I ended 2 friendships based on her request. But then she wanted me to ditch my best friend (who later became my 'Best Man'), and I ditched her sorry-@ss instead.

is it that time of the month : This is the dumbest possible thing that a guy can ever say to a girl. They may think it is funny, but in that case, it is saying something completely different. That they are immature. It's not the slightest bit funny. There's an alternate saying... if you're going to be an idiot, I recommend doing it this way: "Anything that can bleed for a week, and live, should be feared."

The other points you made, I agreed with. Big Grin

(07-12-2016, 06:54 PM)s1104874 Wrote: hmm no you misread what i said 

and my dear friend i am not an oversensitive person i will instantly fire back with what i honestly think there is a difference Tongue 

shes not strong enough just because guys are stronger than girls doesnt mean that we cant carry half of the things guys can carry and the things most people think girls cant carry we actually can  my brother cant carry waterbottle cases and i can carry three at once i can carry heavier things than people take for granted it really does burn when a teacher asks for only boy helpers when carrying stuff Tongue

dont fight umm i do kickboxing and im questioned constantly 

if you dont understand what im implying then dont comment on what i am saying i understand these comments can be taken in many different ways but me complianing about sexism is not what im going for im trying to make a point on why i am a feminist you cant just tell me not to make a point when i am being insulted for being something i appreciate what you have to say but in reality half of what you said right there honestly pisses me off  Smile

songs have lyrics about sex but for some reasons do girls have to be considered as lap dogs or some trophy wife (not that im saying some of us help that case) 

its that time of the month isnt a joke to be made it only pisses most of us off more i dont understand why most people think its funny but it isnt its an actual problem that most girls dont want to put up with and men dont understand it because they dont go through it just because we are angry doesnt mean that a guy can ask is it that time of the month its kinda like black people calling eachother racist terms is 'ok"(not really but i respect how some of them think Big Grin ) cause its not considerd racist but if white people do it its considered as flat out racism do you see what i mean?

finally gaming good greif what you are saying is what a person who doesnt understand the struggles of being a gamer and being a girl is something that is an issue pfft the other day a person figured out i was a girl and instantly asked if i was good at agario  Dodgy

boys being with girls and girls being with boys are you that dense!? girls are called sluts and its instantly used to put a girl down and if guys have sex they arent degraded for doing so (most of the time)! for boys thats sometimes known as an accomplishment 

finally i dont know if you think you know me or anything else but in the nicest way possible stay out of other peoples arguments  Big Grin

feminism is not completly based on the wrong terms but how far people take it and how they interpret it is 

Dodgy  i appreciate your well um "advice" or maybe "input" but please dont instantly respond after not giving everything said a thorough thinking over!

I purposely didn't snip a single thing out of your message, because it may go down as your longest single post ever. Big Grin

Don't worry. You're not in danger of becoming the girl's version of me... yet. :|

I expected you to go postal/ballistic. but you didn't! The only thing that I'd have been embarrassed at, had I been the author, was the lack of capitalization. (Of course, I'd also have to be a girl... but that was possible -- the dice just didn't roll that way.)

A very substantive message! Because the one thing lacking from almost every guy that I have known, in how they deal with women, and try to co-exist/understand them, it's a complete inability to try and understand things from their point of view. If it weren't that I don't seem to have this problem, I'd assume that it's just a natural thing that boys/men are incapable of. (And then it would have been my turn to make an unwise blanket statement.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • s1104874
This issue has been taken to PM. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

As a man, I realize that I am not qualified, in many people's eyes, to speak on this matter. I hope you will find the point of view I bring to the table more palatable if it comes from a female.

~for your viewing pleasure~
https://www.youtube.com/c/shoe0nhead/videos
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
Confused lmao xD
(07-13-2016, 03:58 AM)savant Wrote: This issue has been taken to PM. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

As a man, I realize that I am not qualified, in many people's eyes, to speak on this matter. I hope you will find the point of view I bring to the table more palatable if it comes from a female.

The videos you posted a link to, are by a reasonable female, who is p_ssed-off by stupid women claiming that they need 'feminism' for the most idiotic of reasons, and otherwise assinine things. Using this channel as 'validating' your opinion, leads me to believe that your case is weak, and in need of a testosterone-less update. (ie: See things from both general viewpoints, and then try again.)

It's not wrong to go to PM-territory of your own free will, and I don't want this message to be a reason for everyone to feel they need to go back to the well, and post more, buuuutttt...

Don't go to PM, and then try to gain the last word by pointing to a female who you think shares the same viewpoint as you as a sign that yours is right.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-12-2016, 08:25 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: best comment 2016

@savant

HazRSavvage
plsdont I recommend you shut ur trap m8 Dodgy

(07-13-2016, 03:58 AM)savant Wrote: This issue has been taken to PM. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

I can see where she is coming from but yet again you doing this is adding fuel to a flame (me being angry is me being flat out pissed off) id appreciate you not trying to weasel your way outta this by showing one womans opinions on feminism
deal with it Cool

(07-13-2016, 08:11 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

The videos you posted a link to, are by a reasonable female, who is p_ssed-off by stupid women claiming that they need 'feminism' for the most idiotic of reasons, and otherwise assinine things. Using this channel as 'validating' your opinion, leads me to believe that your case is weak, and in need of a testosterone-less update. (ie: See things from both general viewpoints, and then try again.)

It's not wrong to go to PM-territory of your own free will, and I don't want this message to be a reason for everyone to feel they need to go back to the well, and post more, buuuutttt...

Don't go to PM, and then try to gain the last word by pointing to a female who you think shares the same viewpoint as you as a sign that yours is right.

In my opinion, s11's points were the only things that were "weak" on this thread.

Anyway, I see now that s11's mysandry comes from personal experience, and I don't want to demean her for that.

Also, PM was initiated by s11 herself, but I wanted the community to see that post so I decided to post it here.

Anyway, I will stop posting here. Let's just agree to disagree.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
(07-13-2016, 06:51 PM)savant Wrote:

In my opinion, s11's points were the only things that were "weak" on this thread.

Anyway, I see now that s11's mysandry comes from personal experience, and I don't want to demean her for that.

Also, PM was initiated by s11 herself, but I wanted the community to see that post so I decided to post it here.

huh funny I thought PMs were PMs for a reason dear god stop trying to get the last word im not the one who literally initiated our argument in general so stop trying to do whatever tf youa re doing and like you said agree to disagree but lets try that without trying to get the last word and insulting one (probably me) in the process so this does not cont as a last word and his does not either
deal with it Cool

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel
Very Classic Thread, can't imagine how much time you spent on making this thread Tongue. Real funny

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink 
(07-14-2016, 05:39 AM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 06:51 PM)savant Wrote:

huh funny I thought PMs were PMs for a reason dear god stop trying to get the last word im not the one who literally initiated our argument in general so stop trying to do whatever tf youa re doing and like you said agree to disagree but lets try that without trying to get the last word and insulting one (probably me) in the process so this does not cont as a last word and his does not either

LOVE EACH OTHER
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]