Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ)
(07-03-2016, 06:30 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 03:40 AM)s1104874 Wrote: @plsdonteatme you are lucky you didn't add any shit about angry feminists cause boy I will hunt your ass down and scope you to pieces and your ankles will be shattered for life forget about the loominati lets start getting on the page of s11zilla

You should watch LeafyIsHere, he makes lovely videos on feminists, also watch feminist cringe compilations on YouTube. Big Grin Big Grin

Dodgy
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • ✨101✨
(07-03-2016, 03:40 AM)s1104874 Wrote: @plsdonteatme you are lucky you didn't add any shit about angry feminists cause boy I will hunt your ass down and scope you to pieces and your ankles will be shattered for life forget about the loominati lets start getting on the page of s11zilla

~in the distance on a treebranch a squirrel is seen to suddenly fall off~

~bizarely, when it lands it rolls around, almost as if having some kind of seizure, and making torturous noises~

What the....

Could it be LAUGHING?!

(I knew I could count on you to bring the hubris!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • s1104874
(07-03-2016, 04:40 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

~in the distance on a treebranch a squirrel is seen to suddenly fall off~

~bizarely, when it lands it rolls around, almost as if having some kind of seizure, and making torturous noises~

What the....

Could it be LAUGHING?!

(I knew I could count on you to bring the hubris!)
pfttt im not that dramatic blame my way of thinking I see something and my mind comes up with the weirdest shit

yesterday we got a cat tree for my cats and I proceeded to curl up on the cat tree
commenting that if I sat on the top seating area I can be a lookout

apparently my cat had done the exact same thing earlier that's when I realized how weird my mind is

still not sure if that's a good thing but oh well
deal with it Cool

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-03-2016, 04:43 PM)s1104874 Wrote: pfttt im not that dramatic blame my way of thinking I see something and my mind comes up with the weirdest shit

yesterday we got a cat tree for my cats and I proceeded to curl up on the cat tree

apparently my cat had done the exact same thing earlier that's when I realized how weird my mind is

Now that's what I call both: bravery, and sharing.

Sharing who you are... and not giving a damn if anyone finds that crazy/bizarre/whatnot. She why I think you're so great now?

(Note to others: You are RETARDS if you seek to tick this one off. She could make nasty-@ss drawings that properly and accurately pinpoint your shortcomings, make something SO FUNNY that people would be laughing in the aisles at you! Now, I don't care if you choose to disregard my warning... Secretly, I welcome your idiocy, for I LOVE to laugh!)

You know... while trying to picture this in my mind... it occurs to me that it might well be a sign that you put yourself in others' positions to see just what they gain from something.

If I'm right, this sort of open-mindedness, is something that EVERY World Leader should have, and use, as much as possible. And I may have to launch you into orbit, to properly convey my rating of you.

~Squirrel sublimely watches the target for any signs of embarrassment, before considering his after-action report~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-03-2016, 05:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 04:43 PM)s1104874 Wrote: pfttt im not that dramatic blame my way of thinking I see something and my mind comes up with the weirdest shit

Now that's what I call both: bravery, and sharing.

Sharing who you are... and not giving a damn if anyone finds that crazy/bizarre/whatnot. She why I think you're so great now?

(Note to ithers: You are RETARDS if you seek to tick this one off. She could make nasty-@ss drawings that properly and accurately pinpoint your shortcomings, make something [B}SO FUNNY[/b] that people would be laughing in the aisles at you! Now, I don't care if you choose to disregard my warning... O welcome your idiocy, for I LOVE to laugh!)

You know... while trying to picture this in my mind... it occurs to me that it might well be a sign that you put yourself in others' positions to see just what they gain from something.

If I'm right, this sort of open-mindedness, is something that EVERY World Leader should have, and use, as much as possible. And I may have to launch you into orbit, to properly convey my rating of you.

~Squirrel sublimely watches the target for any signs of embarrassment, before considering his after-action report~

on point hehehehe
deal with it Cool

(07-03-2016, 06:30 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

You should watch LeafyIsHere, he makes lovely videos on feminists, also watch feminist cringe compilations on YouTube. Big Grin Big Grin

nigga i subbed that nigga at 200k subs

took like 20 min
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • ✨101✨
HOLY MOLY NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED @Voakie

WHY I KALL VOAKIE IDK TO LAZY TO KALL ANY! ELSE M8
(07-10-2016, 01:53 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: HOLY MOLY NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED @Voakie

In secret, you like @Voakie  Kappa

Lol
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(07-10-2016, 01:55 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 01:53 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: HOLY MOLY NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED @Voakie

Lol

ofc he does who do u think i am

lel
[Image: Voakie.png]
(07-10-2016, 02:00 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 01:55 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

Lol

ofc he does who do u think i am

lel

ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ
Salt lvl rising over 9000
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-11-2016, 07:05 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 04:27 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:

Feminism is almost as bad as your grammar.

are you the grammar police? no? i didnt think so! and if you want to go bug somebody about their grammar go bug @plsdonteatme
M8 i could write properly if i wanted. but i dont feel like correcting shit
[-] The following 2 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • s1104874, ℱIRE
(07-11-2016, 10:09 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:15 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:14 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:05 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 04:27 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote: Feminism is almost as bad as your grammar.

are you the grammar police? no? i didnt think so! and if you want to go bug somebody about their grammar go bug @plsdonteatme

same for me and yet guess who came calling @Relaxm9 the grammar police

Rather be a cop then a feminist.
rekt
LMFAO what the fuckstick so tru
(07-12-2016, 04:52 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 10:09 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:15 PM)s1104874 Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:14 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 07:05 PM)s1104874 Wrote: are you the grammar police? no? i didnt think so! and if you want to go bug somebody about their grammar go bug @plsdonteatme

same for me and yet guess who came calling @Relaxm9 the grammar police

Rather be a cop then a feminist.
wtf is wrong with you don't talk shit about feminism if you haven't had to be a girl facing issues relating to sexism "girls shouldn't play video games", "oh no don't fight youll ruin your pretty face", "nah shes not strong enough to do that", "girls don't do that so stop it", "good grief why is that girl friends with so many boys is she trying to get all of the attention?", (every fucking song these days seems to have something related to having &*& with women!)" and the best one of all "is it that time of the month again?"(no its not im just fucking pissed off at you!) don't fucking tell me that being a feminist is bullshit you hear!

Normal, respectable men (the majority) give respect where respect is due. Oversensitive women who can't take jokes and try to censor others because of their cripplingly low self-esteem don't deserve respect. 

Also, since I have no life, I'll respond to your quotes "proving why we need feminism."

girls shouldn't play video games : most likely you either A) suck or B) they're joking. in the off chance that they're seriously mysogynystic, you should ignore them. if you're really bothered by that then you should reexamine yourself

don't fight... : that's a compliment, and nobody should be fighting anyway. a boy would just be told not to fight. would you prefer that?

she's not strong enough : girls are almost always weaker than men... it's a fact

girls don't do that : there are things that men "don't do" as well. if you really want to do something, do it regardless of what other people think, instead of coming on the internet and complaining about sexism

why is that girl friends with so many boys : boys get told the same thing for being friends with many girls, it's just a fact of life

every song has lyrics about sex because sex is a universally appealing topic. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

is it that time of the month : this is usually said as a joke, but it has basis in reality. raging hormones and pain tend to make people (of both genders) more volatile. if you're being unusually volatile, it isn't an unreasonable question imo
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.