Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goodbye Everyone
Sad 
Hello Everyone, just wanted to say goodbye without leaving unnoticed. First off I would like to say sorry to everyone in the RUN clan, as I have been having some real life issues, and don't have time to play agario. Secondly, im gonna admit it, I just kinda got bored of it... I realized like this is getting me nowhere in life. I would also like to say I am so...soso sorry about the agario related forums thread @Sora if you could please make someone else in charge of that project, as I can no longer administer that. Also I would like to appoint 101 leader of the Official Running Thread and YEET as the leader of the RUN clan, if it still decides to become one. I would also like to just personally thank everyone for making my life so much better. Also @V1tal I will now allow you to make the Photography Thread. 

Seriously everyone THANK YOU. I really do love you all, and this community is just so amazing, its just I can't continue... 
I hope I made an impact on this community, and I may stop in time and time again.... but I will be extremely inactive...

Goodbye Everyone

But always remember to....

Big Grin KEEP ON RUNNING Big Grin

Also, I would seriously seriously appreciate it @Sora if you could maybe pin this thread to the top, it would really mean a lot to me

Again goodbye everyone Sad
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 9 users Like ~XC's post:
  • Eden, karla, Robin , Squirrel , Storm網, Voakie , YEET, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Aw I'll miss ya XC! It was really nice meeting you Tongue
It's always difficult to say "Goodbye" to someone...

But I wish you a great future my friend!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

I wil always remember you

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-26-2016, 05:22 AM)~XC Wrote: Hello Everyone, just wanted to say goodbye without leaving unnoticed. First off I would like to say sorry to everyone in the RUN clan, as I have been having some real life issues, and don't have time to play agario. Secondly, im gonna admit it, I just kinda got bored of it... I realized like this is getting me nowhere in life. I would also like to say I am so...soso sorry about the agario related forums thread @Sora if you could please make someone else in charge of that project, as I can no longer administer that. Also I would like to appoint 101 leader of the Official Running Thread and YEET as the leader of the RUN clan, if it still decides to become one. I would also like to just personally thank everyone for making my life so much better. Also @V1tal I will now allow you to make the Photography Thread. 

Seriously everyone THANK YOU. I really do love you all, and this community is just so amazing, its just I can't continue... 
I hope I made an impact on this community, and I may stop in time and time again.... but I will be extremely inactive...

Sad to see you go, XC, but with good reasons, and the best of intent!

Each of us need down-time, and for different reasons... and when you find a nice community like this one, it's easy to let some of the other stuff that matters more, not get quite the attention that it should!

It's been great meeting you, and those of us here now will have no trouble remembering you!

You were ready to take stuff on, always friendly and ready to welcome someone new, and I'm sure you'll succeed at the things that end up being most important to you!

Take care, and all the best! (And I hope that we do see you back to visit, now and then!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
I won't forget you! My running friend! You are a really cool guy. Such a great personality... I'm going to miss you.
i am thinking of the ''getting me no where in life'' part everyday. I'm not going to tell the reasons. 
I wanna wish you the best of luck in the future, hope you can set many records for your running team/yourself. 

I won't forget you.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Squirrel
You have always put a lot of effort into whatever you were doing and I'm sure we'll all miss this well-respected member

Take care, and I'll hope you'll drop in again sometime 
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
@Sora please not delete this thread, we know it is against the rules. but just so people won't forget him
Tired of living.
(06-26-2016, 10:16 AM)V1tal Wrote: @Sora please not delete this thread, we know it is against the rules. but just so people won't forget him

Why would it be against the rules? Im just not sure if this really belongs into Announcements....

And best wishes to you, @~XC! Hope to see you back soon Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
@Voakie http://prntscr.com/bl7nr7
Tired of living.
(06-26-2016, 10:38 AM)V1tal Wrote: @Voakie http://prntscr.com/bl7nr7

Oops :O

Seems like I missed an update. But really, if the rules say dont make a post about it, then dont.... Tongue
[Image: Voakie.png]
I haven't really known you long or in that matter spoke to you.

You're a very well appreciated member of Agarioforums, try to pop back every now and again?

See you later buddy.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
why do all tha awesome people leave :{
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(06-26-2016, 09:45 PM)Craw Wrote: why do all tha awesome people leave :{

I didn't leave
[Image: X1epfQiH.jpeg]
(ITS A JOKE)
Tired of living.
[-] The following 2 users Like V1tal's post: