Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[FREE VERSION] Agar.io Minions Bots Powerups Cell Mass Spawn bot
Free Minions BOTS [Google Chrome Extension] - Helps you get number 1. Leaderboard
Looking for the Raga.pw minions bot? Well here's an alternative developed by one or another coder.
The mod is limited to 10 bots,

Justifying the use of Bots / Minions
Due to the fact that there is a ridicolous amount of bots and minions spawned in party-servers, there is no legitimacy in telling people "don't hack, don't use bots" as people WILL continue to use them UNTIL Agar.io patches this problem. The people who don't use them are the ones having an unfair gameplay. The only way to make it fair for everyone is to let everyone have minions / bots. Ofcourse, until Agar.io manages to patch this problem. And in my point of view, it shouldn't be a problem patching it. Why is it taking this long? Who knows.

This works 100% - and is tested 01.04.2017

Features and Hotkeys:
Press E - split all the bots in half (Like space)
Press R - Shoot mass (Like W)
Press T - Stop all bots from moving

Additional features: 

- Spectate and move the bots around by moving your cell, even though you are NOT playing ingame with you rown cell. You have an amazingly wide view and you can play just as well by using the hotkeys,

DOWNLOAD

[Image: 2nsvupy.jpg]

[INSTRUCTIONS] 

1: Upload the whole folder as an extension. 
2: Deactivate other Agar.io extensions
3: Enter Agar.io
4:  Press start bots, enter a party gamemode
5: Enjoy
Extra:

• Custom skins
• Custom servers
• Show [map] borders
• Extra zoom
• Green food
• Show opponent's mass
• Extended colors (red, yellow and green)
• 75% skin transparency
• Virus transparency
• Large names
• No grid
• Show my [split] range
• Show opponent's [split] range
• Show virus range
• Time to remerge (beta)
• Remember options
• Bots (10 bots for free in Party mode)
[-] The following 2 users Like PVPme's post:
  • cristhian, Troll GameingYT
Smoke Weed
Can't pass the survey even when I done it it's not letting me download someone help me please Sad
(11-22-2015, 08:03 AM)ilan1233 Wrote: Can't pass the survey even when I done it it's not letting me download someone help me please Sad

Upon completion the download should be available
When I see somebody with cheat like this, I'm changing server. It ruins whole game.
this sucks cause it has survey
how do you install
Unfortunate it has a survey, will look into this later and see whether this is legitimate.
(11-22-2015, 01:27 AM)SoulofSpartacus Wrote: Smoke Weed

do it everyday
SUREEE FREEEEE
So this is responsible for making Monkey King top the leader boards. I thought that those little blobs are just friends of Monkey king and making him large. Monkey King didn't eat me though. So I have nothing against that blob. Hehe.

Thanks again for sharing this, but I have trouble with those surveys...
tank you
free :
https://userscloud.com/azji3qt8pw62
Can't pass the survey even when I done it it's not letting me download someone help me please Sad