Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbo here
Hey all,

Decided I'd sign up to check out the community. Been playing for a while and wanted to stop by.

I go by Dumbo.. I saw someone here is registered as Dumbo, but I can assure you he is not me..
Funny note on the name.. I started using that after my initial few days playing due to so many using the name Jumbo..
It really annoyed me so I decided to go by Dumbo as a way to mock them all..

I have a couple other names I go by sometimes to mix it up: Johnny #5 and O'Ren Ishii - but Dumbo is my main.

Not in a clan but have thought about it. I love to play solo but it may be fun to be part of a crew that's as active as I am.

Stop by and say hi! Would be great to hear from others.

-Dumbo
(06-23-2016, 09:34 PM)SillySally Wrote: Hey all,

Decided I'd sign up to check out the community. Been playing for a while and wanted to stop by.

I go by Dumbo.. I saw someone here is registered as Dumbo, but I can assure you he is not me..
Funny note on the name.. I started using that after my initial few days playing due to so many using the name Jumbo..
It really annoyed me so I decided to go by Dumbo as a way to mock them all..

I have a couple other names I go by sometimes to mix it up: Johnny #5 and O'Ren Ishii - but Dumbo is my main.

Not in a clan but have thought about it. I love to play solo but it may be fun to be part of a crew that's as active as I am.

Stop by and say hi! Would be great to hear from others.

-Dumbo

cool but why did you sign it as Dumbo

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I guess I don't get your question. What else would sign it as?