Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LEVEL SKINS ON AGF??
Hello people of agarioforums.io!
   I know that this won't be added in the game because i'ts               complicated with coding and stuff.
         I made skins for agarioforums.io that you get if you                      ¨level up¨, i have 4 skins just to show my idea.
                  The skin have faster and faster animals, and the                            background gets darker and darker, this is my                             idea of how this would look! 
                              Hope you like it!
[Image: uSRgtvO.png][Image: rDKeCt6.png][Image: IbzMaM9.png][Image: 0glE0dc.png]
Theese are the skins,i would make more if this leveling stuff was a thing.
  Here is the gif of the day!
           [Image: Cute%20Duck.gif]
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Craw 's post:
  • Sora, Voakie
cool dude

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Thanks Smile
(06-23-2016, 08:50 PM)Craw Wrote: Thanks Smile

can you actually level up on agf and how do you create an account

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
That's amazing Craw! Thanks for taking the time to make this. The level system is definately on the works, and having custom skins as a reward for each level is a nice thing to have.
What do you think about skins for level 10,20,30...100? Or perhaps each 5 levels? Would possibly be a lot of skins then.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(06-23-2016, 08:55 PM)Sora Wrote: That's amazing Craw! Thanks for taking the time to make this. The level system is definately on the works, and having custom skins as a reward for each level is a nice thing to have.
What do you think about skins for level 10,20,30...100? Or perhaps each 5 levels? Would possibly be a lot of skins then.

how do you level up? do you need an agario account

(06-23-2016, 08:55 PM)Sora Wrote: That's amazing Craw! Thanks for taking the time to make this. The level system is definately on the works, and having custom skins as a reward for each level is a nice thing to have.

I can make the skins Smile
it will take time but i'm sure that i can do it Smile
Thanks Heart
@Craw @Sora how can you level up? do you need to sign in?

(06-24-2016, 07:26 AM)Breakfast Wrote: @Craw @Sora how can you level up? do you need to sign in?

Well, you will need to sign in, like Agar.io
But it will bring more drama imo..
(example: -a guy just started and he's a friend with a pro- lol, you noob, you just started, why should be friends with u? -maniac laugh-)
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
Sora is working on the leveling system Smile
Very nice skins! Smile