Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
This is me!
Hey guys! Okay, let me tell you a little about me self... I am young, live in the U.S. and have been playing since agar.io came out. I came from Agarforums. I have lots of fun playing the game, especially with tricks!

Anyway, I just took a one month break from being "pro" and I pretty much suck now. I was seeing if anyone knows how to splitrun decently could PM me? I'm sure many people came form the Agarfoums community, and I've played with many! Some people may know me as Platinum, You Got Worse, or YourBad. Right now... I'm Sworn! Some people may know Kuronekami and Ultima from Agarforums, they were my "old" duo partners. Hopefully I meet some new awesome people on this website!

Thank you, - Sworn
PM for Duo. Officially back baby!

-Sworn

Welcome to the forums Swornz!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(06-22-2016, 06:39 PM)Garpede Wrote: Welcome to the forums Swornz!

Thanks!

-Sworn

Welcome to the forums m8
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-22-2016, 08:01 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Welcome to the forums m8

Thanks bro <3

-Sworn

Welcome to agf!! Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
welcome dude

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-22-2016, 05:33 PM)Sworn Wrote: Hey guys! Okay, let me tell you a little about me self... I am young, live in the U.S. and have been playing since agar.io came out. I came from Agarforums. I have lots of fun playing the game, especially with tricks!

Anyway, I just took a one month break from being "pro" and I pretty much suck now. I was seeing if anyone knows how to splitrun decently could PM me? I'm sure many people came form the Agarfoums community, and I've played with many! Some people may know me as Platinum, You Got Worse, or YourBad. Right now... I'm Sworn! Some people may know Kuronekami and Ultima from Agarforums, they were my "old" duo partners. Hopefully I meet some new awesome people on this website!

Age doesn't matter in the game. You can own it, or blow it, just like the rest of us. Big Grin It's nice that you let people know you're not new to it -- that should get you people willing to play with you faster.

So I only have one question... why so many names? (lol) Are you just the sort that gets bored with one? And why come from a different forum to here? Did you run off, or were you chased off? ~grin~

Welcome aboard here, and hope you have a bunch of fun! Just don't have too much fun! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-23-2016, 01:05 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 05:33 PM)Sworn Wrote: Hey guys! Okay, let me tell you a little about me self... I am young, live in the U.S. and have been playing since agar.io came out. I came from Agarforums. I have lots of fun playing the game, especially with tricks!

Age doesn't matter in the game. You can own it, or blow it, just like the rest of us. Big Grin It's nice that you let people know you're not new to it -- that should get you people willing to play with you faster.

So I only have one question... why so many names? (lol) Are you just the sort that gets bored with one? And why come from a different forum to here? Did you run off, or were you chased off? ~grin~

Welcome aboard here, and hope you have a bunch of fun! Just don't have too much fun! Wink

xD I guess I just get really bored... And I left Agarforums because you can no longer post and the community is dead, so I figured most of the community went here from Agarforums.

-Sworn

Yea, I am from there too. I left because I was mainly sick of Acydwarp and his cruel deals... But glad to have you here! Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(06-23-2016, 04:52 PM)Voakie Wrote: Yea, I am from there too. I left because I was mainly sick of Acydwarp and his cruel deals... But glad to have you here! Big Grin

10/10

-Sworn

Welcome m8 and good luck!
welcome to the forums