Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i never prpoerly introduced myself
Hi everyone its been just over a month ive been registered here and I never really introduced myself properly.

I am a 14 year old boy who loves agar.io Obviosly and theatre. I am currently in a big theatre group in the costa blanca, spain and the next show we will be doing is A Christmas carol the musical and I am auditioning for Tiny Tim.

One of my dream jobs is to work in Disney Orlando.

My favourite food is sausage like in breakfast

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Hi!

Now I'm wondering what I'm gonna eat for dinner Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
do you play agarioforums.io?
welcome Smile
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
Welcome to AGF! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome buddy, It's a pleasure having you!.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
(06-21-2016, 03:17 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Hi everyone its been just over a month ive been registered here and I never really introduced myself properly.

I am a 14 year old boy who loves agar.io Obviosly and theatre. I am currently in a big theatre group in the costa blanca, spain and the next show we will be doing is A Christmas carol the musical and I am auditioning for Tiny Tim.

One of my dream jobs is to work in Disney Orlando.

My favourite food is sausage like in breakfast

Congrats on being so well-rounded for someone who's still quite young! I know that theatre takes a lot of practise. Will your upcoming performance just be done for a few days? I've wondered how you could pratise a play/musical soooo many times, that you never make a mistake when there's paying guests watching. It boggles my mind!

You seem like a well-developed gamer too, so no doubt you've been enjoying things already, and are now just broadening your scope. Smile

Nice to meet you!

And I'm not surprised your fave part of breakfast is sausage! I like mine between hotdog buns (affectionately known as 'street-meat'), or on pizza, along with jalapenos & bacon.

But I have a theory that all the tastiest meats come from a pig. Big Grin

~is the first-known carnivorous squirrel~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!