Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
#NEW〖ITZ〗clan open!+Official Thread! :)

Smile #NEW〖ITZ〗clan open! +Official Thread! Smile

~~~Hello Everyone!~~~ 
Welcome to the Official ➫〖ITZ〗➫ Clan Thread!
 We are a new clan that has been in the making for a while, and we are now looking for talented skilled members willing to be active, participate in clan wars, contribute, and meet new people and be a better agar.io player! This was clan was created and founded by SUBRATA BISWAS[〖ITZ〗༺ƵᎥᑎЖʳᵉᵏᵗ✦ૐ  ] &  the co-leader of this clan RKM[〖ITZ〗RKM,〖ITZ〗debrup,〖ITZ〗♛ ༺ᑕᑌᗷᗴ鿆༻

]. I felt like it would be cool to have a clan made by me! 

Feel free to post down below if you want to try-out, or we may just add you on the spot because of your well known skill! Discussion of this clan is also allowed. 

And here is the official clan discord! ---> https://discord.gg/015BQdauYi2MOD6ds <---

Tongue ~Requirements include~  Tongue

Know how to split run effectively (We will also be learning how to realtime splitrun)
  • Know how to trick split, as well as be familiar with cannon splitting and possibly popsplit/vanishsplit (if ur pro) 
  • Be an active member on the AGF server, as well as on regular agar.io as this is NOT just a AGF clan. 
  • Be able to attend training sessions, as we will be hosting some! A private server for us that will be just super simple will be coming out for us

And be nice, friendly, helpful, and pro! Angel

Again, thank you for reading. please join!!!
Hey i would like to join i know how to tricksplit and canon split messege me nack if you get this
I dont think he will answer,the post was 3Month ago Big Grin